Skyrim started lagging. Help please. (PC)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Taylorman1227

Today I logged onto Steam and I tried to play, but I got an error code. I read about that all I had to do was log off and on again abut when I got to the game, they had reset all of my options for quality, etc. and now my game plays laggy. I used the same quality settings as before but it has only just started to lag. My PC is new and runs Skyrim on High quality so that isn't the issue. I heard something about it possibly being an update (1.9 I think). but I cannot find anything about it making anyone else lag. Help please. Thanks.

PS: I do use SKSE and SKYUI plus all the DLCs.

kingb1

I got the same problem, my skyrim lags horribly even though it recommends high settings for my pc and even when i turn everything on low it still lags but just looks alot worse.
NEED HELP WITH THIS PLEASE!!!

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
Try delete saves. It has been known to work before.

kingb1

I just brought the game though i dont have any saves it lags to much for me to play it longer than 5 minutes so im still level 1 ahaha

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts