Skyrim SE: Just When I Think I'm Out...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gowsh

Old Fart
Well, I installed Skyrim SE on my Xbox One, agonized over around 4.5 GB worth of mods, revved it all up and my long dormant Skyrim addiction is again in full flower.

Fortunately I had experience with mods from FO4 (which is now lying unfinished), so the 5GB limit was only moderately intimidating. After a couple of false starts I hope I'm off and running on a nice, new dark elf thief/magician. living in a world of wonderful (even better) graphics, bug fixes, extra quests and a bagload of tiny little improvements long overdue.

And I'm only cheating a little. ;)

Any mod suggestions, questions on my experiences so far or anything else you'd care to swing at me are welcome.

Gowsh

Old Fart
How an you have that many mods????

I'm on PS4 and having trouble breaking 50 MB, let alone reaching the limit!
As I'm sure you know, Sony screwed the PS4 community on this one, so I've a lot more choices for mods.

Looks like I've around 200 Skyrim mods in my library with only a few unused. Stability is not great, but my Xbox 360 version crashed all the time, too, so I'm used to frequent saving.

Most are there so I can see different things like weather, NPC faces, different looking weapons and all sorts of gameplay tweaks. If you're interested, I'll be happy to go into more detail.

One thing I'm ticked about, though, is the bug intermittently changing the allowable length of item renames. I was really hoping the the Unofficial Bug Fix mod would've squashed that one. Ah, well.

Best.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts