Skyrim roleplaying: the imperial orc

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Should i make more of these

• No they arent very good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GOOSEpk7

This is a roleplaying class for an imperial orc. Backstory: he(or she) was the son or daughter of Gularzob from largashbur. He (the player)was hoping that one day, he would become chief. When his tribe was raided by giants when he was a child, he fled to cyrodil with his mother. He was raised there and loved to go out and watch the imperials practice and then go talk to them. The imperials were very nice to him since orcs eventually grow into great warriors. He would sometimes practice with them. In his teen years he would dream of the day when he could join legion and make tons of money to go back to his old stronghold and repair it all. He started practicing every day with the imperials. One day, when he was able to join the legion, he did, he was sent on a mission back to skyrim. He went back and when bandits broke the carriage after a fight. He walked across the border and got caught and was sent to be executed.

That was the backstory of the imperial orc. The rest is up to you. I have suggestions for after the attack. Go with hadvar(sorry if spelled wrong) join with the legion. After legion questline is done you can still roleplay as in orc in his stronghold or buy a house. Get married to an orc and stay in her stronghold or not.(these are all suggestions so do whatever you want.)

Please post extra suggestions if you have ideas.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts