• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I Have been playing ksyrim for a couple of days now im level 20 and stupidly i married ysolda earlie game, and then even more stupidity i killed the bannered mare owner and now ysolda is the owner, i want to re marry but ysolda is now immortal, I read somewere completing the deadric quest "A night to remember" will make her mortal again but hse is still unkillable would just like some light shed on my unfortunate yet stupid marrige,

Also i heard you can work for a shop owner on the game (i dont know which shop or which owner i just heard you could) i would also like to know if this is possible.

P.S im on ps3 so no CC is avalible for me :sadface:

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Never heard about working for a shop owner, aside from chopping wood and giving it to certain shopkeepers that sell stuff. (Like the Bannered Mare)

Never heard about "A Night To Remember" making her mortal again. Though maybe I have and just forgot. It's Skyrim after all, find weird glitches and oddities all the time in that game. lol.

Sorry, but unfortunately there is no 'divorce' or remarrying. Even if you did manage to kill her it will not work. Reason is it doesn't have the Marriage Questline reset if your spouse dies. Only thing you get is a letter of inheritance. I really wish Bethesda would have thought this through more clearly. All of us do I think lol.

But yeah, sorry! :/ Only option you have is to either ignore her and move on with quests, or start over.

If you do start over, here is a list of npcs that can be married:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Marriage#NPCs_available_to_be_married

sticky runes

You can't remarry on PS3, even if your spouse dies. you'll have to start a new character if you want to marry someone else.

thats helpful guys thanks, spent hours trying to find ways i was thinking about going back to a old save, (level 5 ) and killing her in the market but they seriusly need to make some changes when thye bring the next one out.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts