• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So, I've been waiting and waiting for the skyrim ps3 DLC to come out, and of course I missed it when it DID comeout so I didnt get the 50% discount.

I very much want to buy Dragonborn and DawnGuard dlc but they want $20 a piece. thats $40 and practically the price of a whole new game.

so my question is:

Will Bethesda be dropping the price again anytime soon, or doing a Ps3 Bundle of any sort in the future? Plz respond here, I'm a huge Skyrim fan but dont want to pay $40 for content that came out late and was already 50% off in the past. thanks.

AS88

Staff member
Well, I'm on PS3 too and was lucky enough to get all three DLCs when they were on sale in their first week. I definitely recommend them, as they've really kick-started my interest again and there's lots of new content to explore either separately or as part of a normal playthrough.

In terms of sale prices, don't expect them to be reduced any time soon, they're still quite new for us guys so I would expect it would be months before they lowered the price again.

You could buy one now and one later?

Hope this helps :)

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
I've played them on PC, but still bought them for the PS3. They're well worth it and having done them on PC still didn't stop me getting a hammering off the .......... ah, well that would be telling ;).

Unless the downloads slow drastically, like AS88, I wouldn't expect any reductions anytime soon. I can't remember how long after Oblivion came out that the Game of the Year Edition came out, but that would be another option. If you can wait.

Gosbo2008

is there going to be a fix anytime soon for hearthfire display case glitches for the ps3. it really REALLY bugs me that I built all those cases, have all these amazing weapons and things stored away in barrels and old dresser drawers, and I cannot use those awesome display cases in my new homes!!

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
is there going to be a fix anytime soon for hearthfire display case glitches for the ps3. it really REALLY bugs me that I built all those cases, have all these amazing weapons and things stored away in barrels and old dresser drawers, and I cannot use those awesome display cases in my new homes!!

I hope so too, but it's not limited to the PS3. I carefully placed a lot of bejewelled skulls, shiny weapons and a few jewels in the cases, only to find them all over the floor the next time I went in the house.

DirtySki

Premium Member
Lol @ bejeweling skulls.

Yea I hate this. What's weird is it seems the cases in at least the Markarth house still work fine.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts