1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Skyrim Podcast

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by PauletteDova, Apr 1, 2013.

?

Would you want to listen to a Skyrim podcast?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe if I have time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PauletteDova

PauletteDova Royal Assassin----

So i've been thinking for awhile now if I should start a skyrim podcast. I mean, its a great idea but the thought is, who would join in on it and if people would listen or not.

For one thing is that, so far, the podcast needs members, and im lacking that, but I have content and what not.
    Second thing is even though I have the content, what would you want to hear mostly of? Mods, DLC, questlines, what?
    How many of you would tune in?

I know alot of people probably put down skyrim for good or maybe to take a break from it, whatnot. I have, for about a few months, but im now back into it because of the DLC.

If you would like to be apart of the podcast, please say so.

What you would need is:
    *** A mic (Obviously, no need of a very very good quality mic, just good enough to understand you.)
    *** Completed most of the game. Or have knowledge of it.

Im saying this outright now, its mostly going to be spoilers obviously. But I wouldnt want to spoil it for the group (who is doing the podcast with me).

: podcast, skyrim