SKYRIM PATCH 1.6 IS NOW LIVE FOR XBOX 360

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Anyways I hope someone contacted Bethesda so they know of our sufferings in this patch, and fix it ASAP

Verac

Anyways I hope someone contacted Bethesda so they know of our sufferings in this patch, and fix it ASAP
Id be amazed they fix the current major glitchs such as blood on ice, glitched weapons ETC.....what bethesda is doing with skyrim reminds me of the game space marine, the multiplayer is eye gougingly unbalanced and they had no dedicated servers so it ALWAYS lagged and instead of fixing it they just kept coming out with pointless DLC. and the game ended up caving in on itself

Moonwort

Yup, very first save after this patch = game crash. Doh! It's the only one since the update though, so it's not really happening more often. yet.

Verac

i think ill hold on to my money for Dawnguard cause i really dont have high hopes for it....not till plops gets fixed. im sure dawnguard is going to add an assload of more glitchs that most likely wont be fixed.

juliemd

now if they would only fix that stealing frost quest, where if you talk to mavin it says you already have frosts papers even if you don't. didn't happen to my first character but i'll be $%#$^% if it didnt happen to my second. :mad:

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
The 1.6 patch should be out for PS3 and PC's in about a month. But with all the glitches people are having it may be a little longer.

I think it updated already on PC. At least my game did. I got my hopes up that they'd fix the broken 1h killcams, but nope. I tried killing various enemies with different combinations of 1h weapons, single and dual-wielded, without getting one lousy killcam. So Skyrim stays on the shelf and I'm going back to Mass Effect!

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
The 1.6 patch should be out for PS3 and PC's in about a month. But with all the glitches people are having it may be a little longer.

day by day i realize i shouldve gotten an xbox.

Dr.Millz

I feel, that Besthesda should have worked alittle while longer on the Ranged horse mounted update. It should swith to first person view when the bow is pulled back, might help some.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
^^ This... would help with the aiming

Mahone

I think it updated already on PC. At least my game did. I got my hopes up that they'd fix the broken 1h killcams, but nope. I tried killing various enemies with different combinations of 1h weapons, single and dual-wielded, without getting one lousy killcam. So Skyrim stays on the shelf and I'm going back to Mass Effect!
I've gotten a melee kill-cam with a one handed attack during 1.6 It was an assassination with a dagger.

Verac

I've gotten a melee kill-cam with a one handed attack during 1.6 It was an assassination with a dagger.
that dousnt count, take it from someone who mains an assassin you can go on a complete streak of throat sliting. i do it all the time,((need more stealth kills. really theres only one) but i do agree with the 1h never happening ESP with maces and axes.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I did this kill (Not sure if old but happening first time to me) I grabbed a guy by his shoulder and brought him down to his knees, then held my sword like a dagger and then inserted the sword in his other shoulder, it was awesome, but the second time it happened, the cam zoomed in on my face! It was fun watching my awesome Spartan Helmet. But it's very glitchy.

I think the kill cams for bows are SWEET!

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
that dousnt count, take it from someone who mains an assassin you can go on a complete streak of throat sliting. i do it all the time,((need more stealth kills. really theres only one) but i do agree with the 1h never happening ESP with maces and axes.

I can't even get the throat slitting cam. I've tried with a single dagger and dual daggers, and it just doesn't happen, even when I kill my enemy with one thrust. That's one major reason why I'm so disappointed; I set out to create a stealth kill assassin and I haven't seen a single cinematic stealth kill yet. Nor do I get normal combat cams, either.

The patch has one problem with it that i've experienced. when i try to make a new character, ralof won't talk to ulfric when you get into the first tower so alduin doesn't break through the wall so you can jump out. therefore i can't make a new character

T1d3

Article Writer
this update has made my skyrim much more buggy. I mean a hell of a lot more buggy. I still love the game though

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts