• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kl7919

Any thinking a online server for skyrim ?
Which a online map with few mission but has to be start with a new character.
I think that will be much more fun and they can update the server evrey month to make a bigger map and add more mission and fun stuff.
What do you think?

Drazker

Son of Sithis
To create these Skyrim servers, months would be required.

To maintain them, subscriptions would cost at LEAST $20 USD a month.

I would so wait and I would so pay for it-...

*droolz*

kl7919

I think so too but they can do a free online server for these who has broght their game but also they can make money from in game point . which the gamepoint is use to buy item in the game.
so is that good?

Windress

I remember in past interviews, Bethesda sort of shut down any talk about the possibility of making this an MMO. They said they wanted to focus on creating a quality single player experience. So... I don't know, is there hope for such a thing?

It'd certainly be worth it... and it doesn't necessarily have to cost money. RDR's Free Roam world didn't cost anything (unless I've managed to forget that detail somehow), and the map was fairly expansive on its own. It did have limited character development, though... hm.

Boyd

Article Writah
I remember in past interviews, Bethesda sort of shut down any talk about the possibility of making this an MMO. They said they wanted to focus on creating a quality single player experience. So... I don't know, is there hope for such a thing?

It'd certainly be worth it... and it doesn't necessarily have to cost money. RDR's Free Roam world didn't cost anything (unless I've managed to forget that detail somehow), and the map was fairly expansive on its own. It did have limited character development, though... hm.
Read the post above you... There is already Skyrim Online Mods

Phenom

I was, yes. Thanks Phenom! There is also the fact that I play on the PS3, and cannot mod. Ah well.
Same here with my 360. Even though the game is awesome without online gameplay, I don't see why Bethesda is against the idea. The way the game franchise is changing, the upcoming Elder Scrolls may need online to keep up.

Boyd

Article Writah
Stop being so damn rude in all your posts. She is refering to an official online source.
How's that rude? I'm not flaming? I'm not trolling? I just told her there's an online source above her? Also this is an online source help coded by Bethesda. Also Phenom if your reading this, Bethesda will not be making an Online source because it will be almost virtually impossible for Skyrim. This mod makes everyone in prisoner's clothes, and the only thing you can do with player's is talk. You can't see the same enemies as it will take a year to code.

Phenom

How's that rude? I'm not flaming? I'm not trolling? I just told her there's an online source above her? Also this is an online source help coded by Bethesda. Also Phenom if your reading this, Bethesda will not be making an Online source because it will be almost virtually impossible for Skyrim. This mod makes everyone in prisoner's clothes, and the only thing you can do with player's is talk. You can't see the same enemies as it will take a year to code.
It's funny how you came in your first post that it "wasn't hard", yet you then say that it's virtually impossible. How hypocritical. Also, she was just simply sharing her wisdom about the online capability, yet you just assumed that she had a PC version of that game. Is it so wrong to discuss it? This isn't the help forum, ya' know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts