Skyrim Online... :O!!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ed52

or a game mode -
stormcloaks vs. imperials
online war !

I do like this thought. I suppose there could be a DMZ for non-partisans.

I used to play Ultima Online. My character was an old man, bald, white beard, dressed like a monk. But he was a master swordsman and master blacksmith. The most fun I had was when "reds" would under-estimate me and just think they were going to come up and rob/murder an old man. Cause once someone attacks you...they're fair game. Anything goes and its legal. I can still see their character come onto the screen and see an old man...kinda pause to think about it...and then pounce...unsuccessfully. :-)

dragonkilla

Also think guys on top of the 60 bucks u paid for the game, you have to pay another 15 or even more, just so you could play the multiplayer, i dont think so. Also if they actually made multiplayer it is going to be hella different for different or worse. I agree with one thing Co-op Mode, where you could beat the lvls together, now that sounds fun.

iamFaded

they should make a new game then, similar to skyrim, but not the storyline or anything, but multiplayer. and you could freely roam around.

TickerTocker3

You know what rules! There can be only ONE~! Highlander..... no I mean dragonborn.
That would be brilliant if the Multiplayer followed the Highlander storyline, since there can only be one Dragonborn and the only way to permanently kill the other player is too chop their heads off. Introduce lighting to the game so players in the far off distance can see whenever someone is beheaded, how epic would that be?!

XbSuper

I live the idea of co-op, but it really doesn't seem plausible to me. The amount of disc space required to add something like this, would ruin the ability to make the game so immersive. Maybe on the next ES game(which will likely come out on the next console, with blu-ray) they will have the ability to add this, but I wouldn't hold your breath on it being added for this game.

Epsilon

Shaun
I love skyrim the way it is now but an online feature would take it up even another step i would love that. Being able to play with you guys and my good friends that play it i would love for this to happen. It would be a dream come true

Clayton

The God of War
I have been playing the TES games since Morrowind and all i can say is Multiplayer or co-op would f***fIN ruin the game not every game that comes out needs to be multiplayer its fine how it is

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
Multi-player in the sense of co-op with finishing quests and storyline would be a nice idea, but I agree with previous posts saying that it should be optional. One reason why I like this game is that it's one game where you don't have to worry about running down a hill and worrying about how many "Legendary" exploiters are waiting for you. That was the reason why I stopped playing World of Warcraft. when it came to the co-op mode in that game, I was constantly bombarded with people asking me to make things for them or walk them through a dungeon.
Here in Skyrim, I am at peace.
But like I mentioned, I wouldn't mind online mode as a way to connect with people online and share a multiplayer experience. It would be awesome to fight alongside a party of tactical destruction again.

Grohiik

the wolf
I have been playing the TES games since Morrowind and all i can say is Multiplayer or co-op would f***fIN ruin the game not every game that comes out needs to be multiplayer its fine how it is
I agree 110% not every game needs mutiplayer besides that would probably make the game lag like a slug

Baldr

Multi player is for first person shooter. Rpg is not

It's not how we fall which defines us but how we rise after falling

Baldr

It's is distracting people from the rpg factor. What is the point in online play, you want to brag about your character come on here of played gta

Running around with other players is not appealing if it was I

It's not how we fall which defines us but how we rise after falling

I would love to have a co-op or being able to play with my friends. I would not like for them to get rid of the story if it was an optional for online that would be the best choice or make it how red dead redemption online is with the free roam and groups

Shadowbane

Premium Member
I woulding mind at all, As long as nothing in the game becomes....

1. multiplayer dependent like COD has become. there are very few single player games left. and skyrim got game of the year as a single player game. that should speak for itself. most games now a days have lame story modes and beefed up multiplayer. I like skyrim because my skill isnt dependent on my internet connection plus when im heading overseas i don't always have internet available to me.

2. CO OP dependent. would be a nice feature as long as no quests or dungeons require you to play on COOP to complete or progress through it (ex: dead island) it should be just a fun thing to do with friends. maybe add more enemies depending on the amount of team mates?

But certain multiplayer features wouldn't be such a bad thing to have

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
CO OP dependent. would be a nice feature as long as no quests or dungeons require you to play on COOP to complete or progress through it (ex: dead island) it should be just a fun thing to do with friends. maybe add more enemies depending on the amount of team mates?

Well, I think Multiplayer would bring back the healer in RPG, which was one of my favourite roles to play as I am very attuned to violence, although it is fun. I find healers to be efficient only in MMO gameplay.

Alright. If you're like me, you and your friends are Skyrim fanatics; you're always playing when you get the chance and always in the same Xbox Live Parties helping each other out. Multiplayer would ONLY make Skyrim even better. It feels so apart from everyone else when you play alone. Don't you wanna go like team up with some friends and beat up some Elder Dragons or something? LOL. I mean, the only thing it can effect by very much is the pausing. Like with the Favorites menu. It couldn't pause or that would just be extremely annoying. But that's the only thing that would make it better. If you disagree, then it's not like you can't just play offline. I'm not saying they absolutely have to make it like a huge thing where everyone plays (which would be extremely awesome), but at least do a private co-op game or something. Kinda like the Fable games do, except it would be way better because Skyrim is a thousand times better. You have the best game in the world. Why not take the best and make it better?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts