• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sean

lost somewhere
No point in doing that.

The Wii U isn't exactly friendly towards third party developers, and it would just eat up resources that Bethesda could put towards their next game (Fallout 4).

There is only one reason for someone to own a Wii U, and that is just to play Nintendo games.

Also, this isn't exactly news.

Rimfaxe96

No need. They already made their record-breaking sales back in 2011.
Plus, Wii U isn't exactly the console that absolutely every gamer has at home. It's not very efficient for gameplay when it comes to games like Skyrim. That also reminds me of a fanmade trailer for Assassin's Creed for the Wii U, imagine doing a leap of faith to the ground. :D

Harc

Big Hog
Skyrim on the wii U, like most games on the wii U (in my opinion) would be a floppy turd fish gasping for sales because it's been out of the water to long, but hey, who knows,

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
The Wii U has been a giant flop for Nintendo. I doubt that Bethesda is considering doing such a thing. If it wasn't on the regular old Wii when it came out, why work to add it to the Wii U?

Benthos

Proud Mer

rz3300

Well it doesn't seem likely to happen, but that doesn't mean that we cannot speculate and wonder whether or not it would be good. I think that it would be a little different in a lot of ways. It is definitely something that would take some time getting used to, but I would imagine that it is too late. I would probably have to buy it if it did come out though.

dblanch

I've never owned one, but just from the impressions I've gotten seeing the system played and playing it a couple times myself, I don't think the WiiU system could handle a game like Skyrim without crashing constantly. Besides, Nintendo is pretty strict about what games they'll allow on their consoles, and I doubt Skyrim would get a pass.

skyrrimepi

Yes, you are right. There is no point of releasing it but I think that this game can increase their user count by releasing it on another console.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts