• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
I am a great fan of Bethesda and the Elder Scrolls Series and got Skyrim for the ps3 on the day of its release. The game on PS3 is bug-ridden and often quite laggy. No I have heard that Dawnguard and most of Skyrims other coming DLCs may not become available to the PS3. I have an Xbox 360 on which I have both Morrowind and Oblivion. I am considering getting Skyrim for the Xbox. What do you guys think?

VirussxD

Well to be honest, if your computer can handle it, just stop playing console. I had it on the PS3/Xbox for quite some time and its just not the same. Youll have a better experience on PC in my opinion. And also, about them never getting the DLC, that was a bunch of rumors. They disproved them recently if I remember correctly. I would 1. Run it on PC. 2. Just wait and see. Theres no harm in waiting for a while to see if they REALLY arent releasing it or not, rather then going out and spending the 60$ to find out you didnt have to.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
The thing is my computer is a Mac and can't play Windows games. And they have said themselves they don't think that it is a problem they can solve. The things is, we're going to have the same problem with future dlc, because Bethesda don't know how to program for the PS3 very well. Mainly I want to know wether or not the DLC is worth, I'm personally a big vampire fan. I was a vampire in Oblivion and Skyrim and was excited to hear that Dawnguard is vampire themed.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts