Skyrim / Oblivion : Dark Brotherhood Falkreath Sanctuary vs Cheydinhal Sanctuary

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Neither. Lucien Lachance and his ghost self would slaughter both sides... Lol but i would I would say both had highs and lows. Cicero just isn't as cool as Lucien close but no cigar...

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
Falkreath would win. Like Cheydinhal, they have a vampire but they also have Anbjorn who is a werewolf and Astrid wields the Blade Of Woe, the Night Mother's very own relic, which is uber powerful. Throw in Festus with his spells and you'd have an interesting fight but one I think the Falkreath Sanctuary would win in the end.

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
Falkreath would win. Like Cheydinhal, they have a vampire but they also have Anbjorn who is a werewolf and Astrid wields the Blade Of Woe, the Night Mother's very own relic, which is uber powerful. Throw in Festus with his spells and you'd have an interesting fight but one I think the Falkreath Sanctuary would win in the end.

But you also have Lucien with the Blade of Woe (how would that work) and M'raaj Dar who actually has better spells than Festus. Arnbjorn would be Falkreath's greatest asset, but he's not invincible. If Gorgron gro-Bolmog didn't kill him with his giant enchanted axe and heavy armor, he would be totally outnumbered by the rest of the members of the Cheydinhal sanctuary.
Interesting point. Lucien Lachance is Black Hand though, a separate, individual and higher chapter of the Dark Brotherhood. He is not a member of the Cheydinhal Sanctuary, he represents the Black Hand and is tasked with finding the traitor believed to be in their ranks. So the inference he would fight for them, is inaccurate I believe. It's fun to speculate though. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts