Skyrim / Oblivion : Dark Brotherhood Falkreath Sanctuary vs Cheydinhal Sanctuary

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Skyrim's Dark Brotherhood Falkreath Sanctuary versus Oblivion's Dark Brotherhood Cheydinhal Sanctuary. Who would win? please tell me your opinion. I say Cheydinhal by far. My sister says Falkreath.

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Haha i totally disagree. Cheydinhal has a vampire too. And 2 Shadowscales. And an orc badass. and an awesome kahjiit mage. and some other normal assassins.

Cheydinhal by miles, the people were alot cooler aswell. Is it just me, but did you find all the guilds on Skyrim abit lacking in somthing? Oblivions were just longer, and better in my opinion.

Just finished Dark Brotherhood, while your playing it it's great. Full of twists, cinematics and such. But its so short it's unreal. Same with the College, like you say, its a let down. I have not done the Companions yet, so we will see.

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Indeed. Dark brotherhood was so crappy compared to oblivions dark brotherhood, I did the quest to slaughter them.

A.Auditore

maybe...
I would say that the oblivion brotherhood would tear the skyrim brotherhood a new void

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
It was ALOT more interesting in Oblivion because there was so much more history with all the members. In Skyrim the quests was great but you never really felt like part of the family like you did in Oblivion.

A.Auditore

maybe...
I would say that the oblivion brotherhood would tear the skyrim brotherhood a new void
and with that in mind (next day lol) if for some reason the oblivion brotherhood failed the BlackHand would step in and again "rip them a new void" speaking of which why doesnt skyrim have the black hand in it???

HEFFAY

and with that in mind (next day lol) if for some reason the oblivion brotherhood failed the BlackHand would step in and again "rip them a new void" speaking of which why doesnt skyrim have the black hand in it???

Skyrim didn't have a black hand because it wasn't legit, Astrid was in charge not a Listener... It wasn't until the Night Mother arrived that they started getting thier plops together, and even then Astrid tried to set you up...

Oblivion took place when the dark brotherhood was at thier hieght, skyrim comes when they are on thier last leg...

That's why Cheydinhal would win, they wouldn't have been willing to 'make a deal' with anyone, they would have told the imperials what's up.

I'm gonna break down by character, (my own opinion) using 'cs' to stand for Cheydinhal Sanctuary, and 'fs' to stand for falkreath's sanctuary.

Ocheeva would kill Astrid easily (cs-1, fs-0), That Orc would go up against Astrid's Hubby the werewolf (tie). the Falkreath's Shadow Scale was more badass than taneeva of Chedynhall (cs-1, fs-1), Nazir and the Khajit would have been a pretty good battle (tie), and the Cheydinhal vampire was better than Falkreath's (cs-2, fs-1). Cheydinhal also had Lucien Lachance as thier listener, falkreath didn't have one until you (cs-3, fs-1), and they had two pets, the skeleton and the rat but falkreath's spider would have beaten them, Cheydinhal also had that girl antionette maria, so they win that one by default, (cs-4 fs-2 w/2 ties) ...

Also, Cicero would have fought for Cheydinhal had a battle occured...

Grand total = Cheydinhal wins...

p.s. You could buy stuff in cheydinhall, like spells, weapons, and lock picks... they were better equipt.

Necromis

I think you have a problem with your logics on why one faction or the other would win. Remember something. These groups are not the blades or the companions. They are both Assassin Guilds. Thus there should never be a straight up fight between them. May I suggest you rethink your answers based on stealth kills, poisoned meals, arrow snipers and slit throats. The little girl vampire IMO is actually a very high point for the Skyrim Faction as her innocence appearance leads to more under estimation and assuming she is not an assassin.

HEFFAY

I think you have a problem with your logics on why one faction or the other would win. Remember something. These groups are not the blades or the companions. They are both Assassin Guilds. Thus there should never be a straight up fight between them. May I suggest you rethink your answers based on stealth kills, poisoned meals, arrow snipers and slit throats. The little girl vampire IMO is actually a very high point for the Skyrim Faction as her innocence appearance leads to more under estimation and assuming she is not an assassin.

Necromis I disagree, Whether or not it was an all out fight... it doesn't change the fact that the cheydinhal sanctuary outnumbered, and was better equipt, than falkreath's. Cheydinhal's leadership was stronger willed and more organized. Cheydinhal cheydinhal had the strength to to operate in a major city, not hidden in the woods.

Necromis

Oh I wasn't saying that Falkreath would win based on my logics. Just that the rules change with it. Do you think that the better organized and larger group had better sneaks and killers? If so how do you feel it would play out?

VolenKiller

The Idealist
I agree partially with you HEFFAY . Necromis i have not thought about it that way, but still no doubt Cheydinhal would win. And not to mention i didn't like Skyrim's armor at all. Original was wayyyyy better

I know right Volen, With the skyrim shroud armour on skyrim everyone looks like sandpeople of start wars. Really? Oblivion was just better, apart from the helemet, which was a bit tight..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts