Skyrim Monster Mod taken down?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Monster Mod no more? :eek:!:mad:! i wish there were more emotes so i can really show how i feel.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Thanks Goodness, The Nexus has some VERY Harsh rules, good thing that Dogtown could continue his work somewhere else

Sir_Dweedle

the nexus annoys the hell out of me for this very reason, but its not the only modding site out there guys. just a pity that its gonna be harder for people to find this mod without knowing where to look.

dogtown1

I have a pretty good stack of new zombies and weapons that are gonna be in the next update along with that werewolf in the above screen

I'm still cookin stuff up

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer

Those Claws...:eek:, your getting more talented with each update, continue your work DT (good short for Dogtown, right?) and don't let the nexus's harsh rules slow you, just try to do proper announcement for your "relocating". ;)

dogtown1

dog, dt, ...its all good;)

thanks for the thumbs up, there are actually more places to find skymomod, but VGU and ModDB are the 2 best sites as I have the most control of the updates there, and there are cool "Tyraninicon" vids and screenshots to check out at those sites

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
I was recently thinking, since i am an Article Writer, maybe i could make an article for your mod and your "moving" here, good thing that you will start to announce your mod's new releases here, i will see what Rayven says about doing an article about your mod, i don't want to be greedy but probably we will need some " (not) exclusive " videos an pictures for that, along with the agreement of

Omega Dragon

I was recently thinking, since i am an Article Writer, maybe i could make an article for your mod and your "moving" here, good thing that you will start to announce your mod's new releases here, i will see what Rayven says about doing an article about your mod, i don't want to be greedy but probably we will need some " (not) exclusive " videos an pictures for that, along with the agreement of

I think that'd be a good idea also. It could be the beginning of an awesome exodus from the Nexus.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I honestly try to avoid the Nexus as much as possible, what little I've seen of it looks like a bunch of prudish teetotalers. As far as I'm concerned, if you're mature enough to handle playing Skyrim, you're mature enough to handle mature content and conversation.

dogtown1, forgive me if I am wrong, but was your Modded Creature "Rot Fiend" used in the Skyrim Machinima "Island of the Dead?"

dogtown1

rexprime
sounds good to me;)

please contact me if theres anything I can throw in

iamblazelflack
actually ALL the creatures in "Island of the dead" are skymomod creatures, that was tyrannicon's first vid with my creatures, he has been using them since
I'm anxious to see what he cooks up next
I hope he uses something from v12 cause I have some serious crazy shlt in this update:)

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
rexprime
sounds good to me;)

please contact me if theres anything I can throw in

iamblazelflack
actually ALL the creatures in "Island of the dead" are skymomod creatures, that was tyrannicon's first vid with my creatures, he has been using them since
I'm anxious to see what he cooks up next
I hope he uses something from v12 cause I have some serious crazy shlt in this update:)

i will do my best to convince Rayven to let me make an Article for you, and maybe your should post something in the introduction forum...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts