Skyrim : Mod, VOICE ACTORS, AND WRITERS NEEDED.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dustyn

I'm making a big mod, that takes you to a diffrent planet, I need voice actors for people, and writers for quest. Please comment below if these fit you.

Brina

I am interested in being a writer for a quest, but I'm not great at voice acting.

Dustyn

I see, its hard to find people, but you seem pretty profesional, do you think you could write a small quest idea/ story?

Dustyn

We don't have a main quest line, yet I'm thinking about leaving that for a later time, Im focused on some small side quest, and then so main/side ones. Heres the facebook page you can check out screenshots:
Avio Project | Facebook

Brina

We don't have a main quest line, yet I'm thinking about leaving that for a later time, Im focused on some small side quest, and then so main/side ones. Heres the facebook page you can check out screenshots:
Avio Project | Facebook

So basically, where does it take place? Maybe Elsweyr, Morrowind, etc or a completely unheard of place?

Dustyn

Avio, is on the planet of Tamriel, but is far away, only few people of Tamriel have traveled to Avio, the place is unheard from mostly all of tamriel.

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
Sorry if I'm reviving this thread, but I've done a lot of voice acting in the past, so if you need any females voices you can let me know ^_^

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
Ive never done voice acting before, but I have practiced with my younger brother who used to be the voice of an online toon character. Would be willing to give it a shot. I am a somewhat experienced writer as well, and would bewilling to help any way i can. You can find me ob facebook (easiest) facebook.com/randy.wheeler100 or just lok for Randy Wheeler in Nashville TN.

Hotty Squirrel

GENOCIDE JUNKIE!
i could possibly do some writing since i got nothing to do. i love writing my own stories and everything. But where do i go to see what this place is about and how do you plan on modding it? plus i may be able to do voice acting but my voice is kinda nerdy plus I'm unexperienced to but ill try anything plus ill need a mic xD

I could write. I have wrote many stories and scripts (not published) and I love this idea.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts