Skyrim Legendary Edition??... Is this true?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

utael

but if you really do its in the data files when you launch the game. You can deactivate the DLC's from there.

JClarke1953

Does the Legendary Edition have a more "mature" content in it? I have just the "regular" Skyrim with the DLC's on my XBox 360 slim, (except I dumped Hearthfire. It's too much of a pita to have/use). Plus the very little interaction in the marriage and adoption, so my char's are single, but for a follower. And I rarely use them.

And I'm already working on Legendary skills/perks.

It's labeled as "M" for mature, but I've yet to see/hear any "mature" content. My Dremora Lord's can lop off head's here or there, but no blood. The only language is a damn here or there, but nothing like in other "M" rated games.

So, is there anything in the Legendary that I might find interesting?

JClarke1953

So there's nothing added to make it more interesting? That sucks. I'd hoped that a bit more blood and diolague might have been added. Oh well, guess it's just gold farming, and building up several skills to legendary.

Clau

The Fateless One
I bought the legendary edition last Sunday as my copy of Skyrim for the PS3 (3 DLCs) was always crashing even if I re-installed and started a new game. It was simply unplayable and much to my frustration.

So far, the experience is silky smooth.

Maxlength

Is this simply not SKYRIM but with all the DLC on one disk? Which I have already? Plus updates? Is it not?

JClarke1953

That's too bad. I had hoped there might have been more content to actually make this an "M" rated game. Heck, Counter Strike 1.6 had more blood in it than this game, lol! And that was years ago!

Skyrim is about as M-rated as "Finding Nemo".

Auldjohn

Auldjohn, Champion of Zenithar
I came across this one:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...sh-retailer-suggests-it-includes-all-the-dlc/

Said to be a copy of TES: Skyrim bundled with the three DLCs. o_O Can anyone verify or debunk?

skyrimlegendaryedition1.jpg

Legendary Edition PC for me (as soon as the budget allows) -- as well as The Elder Scrolls Collection! Santa, please be nice and put this on my Wish List - or on a great Steam Sale when I have funds available.

So much Elder Scrolls, so little time and so little money. :bluedragon::blackdragon:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts