• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
This is great for xbox players but what about the ps3 guys? Pc has mods xbox has this..Its like a middle finger to the ps3 fans.

Microsoft pays a lot of money to make PS3 members feel this way. They drive dumps trucks full of money to gaming companies to get exclusive this and exclusive that, releases before PS3, bugs and patches before PS3, etc. It's a smart move by Microsoft but if you look at the demographics, the bulk of Xbox players are kids, teens and very young adults. This is smart too because the parents buy them all this Xbox stuff and pay for the online gameplay so when they do reach adulthood it's cheaper to just stick with Xbox and pay the monthly fees. PS3 players complain and the Xbox fans call PS3 users fanboys.

I am older and use the PS3. I have friends with both who all admit that online gaming with Xbox sounds like a middle school cafeteria or playground compared to PS3. Especially 1st person shooters like MW3 or BF3.

PC users seem to be more mature too / older. I am about to get Skyrim for my Laptop once I confirm the graphics card will work with it. I'm really interested in some of the mods.

I would love to have an Xbox. I can afford it the pay to play online fees but as long as Sony lets me play free, I won't give Microsoft one dime because they take those online fees and pay companies to make PS3 people feel 2nd fiddle to Xbox players.

Al that being said, I have nothing against Xbox users and I must reiterate that Microsoft's marketing plan is brilliant and effective but remember, Xbox users are paying Microsoft just to play online thus affording them to make deals like this.

What's cool is now you can get cheap PCs and laptops around $400 that will play any game with no lag or issues. You used to have to dump tons of money into Alienware or other expensive gaming computers. Those days are over. Computers are improving and getting cheaper faster than electronic stores can get rid of their current stock.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts