• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chryss

I just found this. Quite interesting for XBox users.

Necromatic

Epic Gamer and Glich Exploiter
Yea. Heres an article i found also confirming it. I gotta make a cheat sheet with all the shouts on it now! OMG this is freaking EPIC!!!! I can see myself all content and quiet wanding through Tamrial, when all of a sudden a dragon lands in front of me and I pop up and yell FUS RO DAH!!!! at the top of my lungss. lol

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Since I usually play when my family is sleeping I probably will not use the shouts but the Follower and inventory control looks good

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I've never been interested in the Kinect until now...

Necromatic

Same here. I've used it 2 times. Kinect adventures and fruit ninja, other than that i've never used it really. Now I'll be using it all the time.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Great, now we'll have to go buy another Kinect again.

Necromatic

@ xSuoiveDx's photo, Ahhh druagr! Liz Slen Nus! Sorry man, couldn't help myself.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
No Worries, .........lol

Necromatic

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Oh that looks epic, and time saving skips that bloody sworn to carry burdens and the shout seems cool, though I'd have to remember the words or write them down. (Pause game, looking at a piece of paper, end up pronouncing it wrong and the shout fails)

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
I haven't tried Kinect but wouldn't it tire your arms much quicker than a gamepad?

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I think you just use the mic on the kinect and use the controller to move and fight.

I don't see why this isn't possible with any bluetooth. Anyway, it looks convenient but as an adult, I would feel silly yelling commands and shouts at my game. I thought the Wii was a cool idea for women and children and the Kinect, the PS3 Move looked cool for them too but using them would make me feel as silly as if I dressed in a home-made mages robe while I played.

That being said, I am happy for all who is excited about this but would have preferred to learn that the programming teams had put their energy into better DLC including an online co-op mode.

alsomdude2

This is great for xbox players but what about the ps3 guys? Pc has mods xbox has this..Its like a middle finger to the ps3 fans.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts