Skyrim Killable Children Mod

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Title: Killable Children
Description: Allows the children of Skyrim to die. Affects the Breton, Imperial, Nord and Redguard children. Also lets you play as them if you create a new character as a child with the mod enabled, a funny, unintentional bug. :p
Author(s): Xylozi
Compatibility Information: Latest version
Preview:
Other Information: Go to: Drive Letter:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\
For those who don't have bought the game on steam, the SkyrimPrefs.ini file is located in Drive Letter:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\My Games\Skyrim

1. Drop the 'killable_children.esp' in that folder
2. Launch the Skyrim Launcher, and click on 'Data Files'
3. Tick 'killable_children.esp' and click 'Ok'

Attachments

• Killable_Children_-_1_01-774.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 45

Allephus

My friend transferred his game onto my pc, thus allowing me to play it. :-D
But...for some reason this prevents me from accessing Data Files even with the mod.
I'm assuming I can't because of this...
bEnableFileSelection=1 belongs in the pref under [Launch] but it's there...annnnd I still can't access Data Files. Any suggestion? Or is that like their one way of saying, "Hah hah hah. We put a failsafe in the game that prevents cheap bastards like you from copying the game and all its glories. You can still play it, but you don't get to mod it. Hah hah hah. Doesn't that annoy you? Good. You deserve it...cheapass." Which...I do because I am...X-D...

Anyway...any suggestions?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts