Skyrim is a VGA GOTY finalist

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Flamingtaco

Ah forgot about that. Yeah i would go for it. I considered grtting it because the refined controls and actially really nice graphics, without 3d enabled, look nice but $170 is too much for me for a 3ds being an unemployed high schooler and all.

Cole

Mythik
I don't really care for much to be honest, but I told her I would give it a try, so I will. *Whip cracks* xD

Cole

Mythik
Ill let her play after I'm done and thoroughly satisfied that I've done all I want to...at the time anyway. xD
Always stuff to do, and then future dlc, I'm going to become a hermit

Flamingtaco

I unfortunately have school and indoor track starting soon but i think Ill get plenty of time in the next 4 years or so.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I don't really care for much to be honest, but I told her I would give it a try, so I will. *Whip cracks* xD

You'd better! You know, playing windwaker definetely beats the nagging you would have to otherwise hear.

Cole

Mythik
I would hope so. o_O
Don't forget to go out and get some food and sun though. Vitamin D is very good for us lol.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I unfortunately have school and indoor track starting soon but i think Ill get plenty of time in the next 4 years or so.

You just call principle, "Sorry dude, I have a major project going on with alternate universes and how they affect our own. This one is called Skyrim. It's quite lengthy, but I'll get back to school when it's done."

Flamingtaco

What? What is this sun you speak of? Actially i have a very mice widow which shines perfectly into my room but not the pc screen.

Cole

Mythik
Oh you know...the Sun? That giant ball of fire in the sky? Not the thing made of cheese, the other one though. xP

Flamingtaco

Hopefully skyrim so i can have cooked deer. I dont wanna catch salmanilla. The last thing i need is diharrea when Im trying to play skyrim.

Cole

Mythik
That would be awkward for sure, having to move the all the stuff into the bathroom just so you can play? So much work!

Cole

Mythik
Make sure not to under cook it! Don't want to get sick before you can play, that would ruin the game for ya before you even played.

Cole

Mythik
I think those all go into the Alchemy perk. Venison was used in Oblivion for health pots, or that's what i did anyway

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts