Skyrim Investor Perk

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HanfDJ

Hello I just recently got the investor perk and noticed that I am able to keep investing with the merchant Angeline Morrard and her gold won't increase no matter how many times I invest with her. Is there any solution to this?

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
Hello I just recently got the investor perk and noticed that I am able to keep investing with the merchant Angeline Morrard and her gold won't increase no matter how many times I invest with her. Is there any solution to this?

It's a common bug with her.

I suggest updating Skyrim with the latest patch.

However if you encounter anymore bugs, there is the unofficial patch that patches bugs left out or found after the official one.

Download from here

Unofficial Skyrim Patch - Dark Creations

And for Steam here

Steam Workshop :: Unofficial Skyrim Patch

JClarke1953

I use the Black Box 360 and the ONLY merchant I found that "used the investment wisely" was the Riverwood Trader. I tried several in Markarth, Riften, Whiterun, Solitude and Falkreath. Riverwood Trader was the only one I could take my char and follower loaded down with loot (my char would have to drink a strength potion for the fast-travel there), and then be able to sell all of it to him.

IrishRanger

Once I get past the point in the game where I really don't need more gold I throw everything in a chest. Plan on having a huge garage sale when a modder makes that mod! But up to that point Riverwood Trader is the only one worth that perk.

HanfDJ

hmm... well thank you guys for the information, I will possibly just have to live with the fact her gold won't increase until a patch has been released to fix this.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts