1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

SKYRIM: HOW TO LEVEL UP IN DESTRUCTION AND WEAPON SKILLS SUPER EASILY!

Discussion in 'Skyrim Guides and Tutorials' started by gamesjoeplays, Nov 30, 2011.

1. gamesjoeplays

gamesjoeplays New Member

This is how you level up in Destruction and Weapon Skills at the very start of the game!
    Follow the on screen instructions for easy and unlimited xp!
  2. Abuse

Abuse Member

There was a tutorial for this a week or so ago too, but it didn't include a video! Thanks

Also: You can level up your archery, and sneak same way. Archery not so much, you only get limited arrows, but if you sneak while attacking you can do bonus damage with sneak with raises your sneak fast too :)

I did this untill about 50 one handed, 40 sneak couldnt do it anymore too bored.

Also: If you think "Hey, I can level up my armor too on this bear!" Naw, you can't.. dumbass NPC kills it too quick :p