PC Skyrim (Heavily Modded): Archi's Tale (Video)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
Sidenote: If you guys have never had Sofia as a companion, definitely try having her tag along on your adventure some time.
I was also wondering if anyone has any fave vanilla or mod companions?
I've heard of Sofia, but never tried using her. I've used Miraak - The follower mod. To skip bothersome details, it comes with fun turn in questline after which he is recruitable. He has his own set of shouts, which you can modify. His arsenal is small, but uses them often which easily makes him strongest follower out there, without giving him any unique op abilities or goditems.
Other than that, I like cheating a bit, and add Raloff/Hadvar as follower through addfac console commands. Sad that game makes them useless after Civil War questline. AS vanilla-vanilla follower, Calder all the way.

Archivian

So its been a little bit since I had a chance to play. But I was still feeling good having defeated Mirmulnir.
Little did I know his bones would call a forth a mighty vengeance.
(I don't know if a Mod bugged or if it was meant to do this but it was glorious)

Also I just want to say thank you to those who take the time to check out these posts and videos.

Skyrim- Heavily Modded: (Archi's Tale) - Ep30 - Dragon's Siege

Archi finds out what dragon vengeance really means.

Archivian

For those interested, sorry for the long break. The Long and short of it is RL got in the way. That being said it was great getting back to play Skyrim.
First play session back and I find a flaming horse. Though it seems some of the mods have made the wild life more... coordinated.
Anyways, I have fun playing though it and for those of you guys that watch it, I hope you have fun to.

And another thanks for letting me post here guys.

Archivian

Someone for got to tell the Relic Hunters 3 there was a war on.
(You can see I am hitting the memory limit at points in this video.
For those interested, I think because of the number of soldiers in the loading grid + companions + all the other mods, it killed the memory.
So other than some of the visual bugs in this video
EG - Some armor mapping not appearing on armor
or men's genitalia not appearing where appropriate (is that appropriate?)

There was also things like button lag in the gameplay I think because of all of the scripts running at once from so many mods.
EG. Getting on and off the horse took 15secs until everything
caught up.
Or Flying Mammoths

The button lag was annoying but other than that it was playable (though on the verge of crashing). I just wanted to let you guys know so you can see some of the downsides to over modding the way I have.
That being said its the first time it has got that bad (I think) so I will see what happens as I go on.)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts