• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What will be GOTY 2011

• AC: Revelations

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Travis

Play it. You are misinformed. There is hardly any sex in the game even if you look for it. Furthermore, every instance of nudity in the game is optional. For example, there is one character that will hit on you but you have the possibility to decline. The game doesn’t force this on you, it’s in your hands whether you want to see it or not. If this was your only concern, go and buy it. The best would be to purchase it on gog.com if you don’t mind downloadable copies since the proceeds go directly to the developer. Also, you get tons of extras, updates and free DLCs. The game itself is great so no worries there.
Good to know! Thanks for the info. I think I will add it to my list of games to play... eventually. I think we all know where my priorities will be for next while :)

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
“The Witcher 1” was supposed to be ported to consoles under the name “Rise of the White Wolf” but for some reason (I don’t remember the details) that got shut down. “The Witcher 2”, however, will be released for the Xbox 360 in the first quarter of the next year.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts