Skyrim Glitch, please help.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Thomas1990

So I just rescued the Stormcloak soldiers from Fort Neugrad, right after the Battle for Whiterun. And when I went to report to Ralof, I see he is at the Whiterun Military Camp for some reason. I go there, he won't talk to me, just says his "You're still alive?" crap and nothing happens. Also, Whiterun isn't on my map anymore. So I got into Whiterun, everything there seems normal, everyone is walking around and doing their thing. I go into the keep and see Balgrof is sitting in his throne and the dude who was supposed to take over is just standing there. Stormcloak soldier and everything standing around. So it's like the Battle for Whiterun quest didn't complete right and for some reason plopshead there is waiting to attack Whiterun still and I can't report to him. I tried killing Ralof, it did nothing. I attacked Balgrof and got swarmed by all the stormcloaks and everyone in the throne room, that didn't work either. I've put a decent amount of hours into this character and I really don't want this glitch to ruin it for me. Please help.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts