• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Yeah, I've seen this, it looks really cool.. the scenery is just beautiful. Also, with dragons just coming out of nowhere like they did in here, I think that could contribute quite a few lulzy moments. xD

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
They do look quite impressive. But I can't wait for graphics mods to come out, like the ones in fallout new vegas etc. that improve the detail heaps. They can slow down computers but mines good enough so they're usually the first mods I get. Doesn't ruin the game. xD

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
That storm shout’s effects looks quite impressive. Almost as if it is overpowered. In the extended version of that demo it defeated the second dragon pretty much all by itself.

Tusck

That storm shout’s effects looks quite impressive. Almost as if it is overpowered. In the extended version of that demo it defeated the second dragon pretty much all by itself.
The shouts do like great, especially that charge one that lets you move fast for a few seconds. I wouldn't put too much stock in 1 hitting dragons, I'm sure this toon was probably maxed out so it wouldn't die during the demo. I doubt when you first meet a dragon they will go down that easy.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Mh, yeah, I guess that makes sense. I think they even said something like “we’ve given this character spell X but in the actual game you would get spell X only much later” earlier in the demo.

Tusck

Yep exactly. I highly doubt you will be able to create massive thunderstorms to bring lightning down on the heads of an entire section of the game until much later. But I'm serious when I say this, that will be the favorite shout by far!

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
How can you know that with certainty without having seen (let alone tried) all of them :p ?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts