• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Author's note: This will be an 18+ RP. For violence, Language, gore, maybe sex, probably sexual themes, Drug and alcohol use. Should be a bloody good time.

Skyrim, the land where blood and mead flow in copious amounts. Where how you die is almost as important as how you lived. Respect is expected to be carved out of your foes and who your father is can change your life for better or for worse. It is in this land of eternal conflict, you find yourself, and you are probably not welcomed with open arms. Even when the Dragonborn, hero of the age, asks for peace, it is met with less than positive reception. Not taking sides in such a petty war, it is locked in a stalemate, where the only ones left laughing are the Thalmor. Skyrim is ripped in half, Stormcloaks in the East and Imperials in the West, each waiting for when they can resume this war. Locked in an arms race, both side eagerly builds its strength, growing hostile to any who are not of their own. Whiterun stands as the only truly neutral hold, but that presents its own issues as men on leave but heads while partaking in their drink. Even the farms are not safe from anxious marauders, forcing the Whiterun guard become only slightly less distrustful of outsiders no matter the affiliation, than the Imperial or Stormcloak soldiers.

Even the Khajiit caravans run the risk of being slaughtered and thrown to the wayside. For the sake of profit, they are using their natural neutrality for their own selfish reasons. Smuggling anything and everything, including people throughout the hostile territories. It is become more and more dangerous as each for swells and starts having more efficient check points on the roads. Both sides have rumors of the hiring of bandits and other miscreants to bolster their side or to harass the other. Even in the face of utter destruction, Skyrim is waiting to drink the blood of its inhabitants.

Out of this Xenophobia, there are even rumors that the lords of High Rock have seen Skyrim, and want to make it another front in their games of intrigue. Sending their own agents, soldiers, and money to make some pleasurable small talk or even leverage in their negotiations. Heavy armed knights taking to the land performing their sworn oaths, manipulated by clever wording and promises of righteousness. Spreading from the West into the East.

The guilds are now in trouble: Thieves’ Guild and Dark Brotherhood are barely afloat due to the difficult nature of traveling in these dark times to perform their illicit duties, Mages and bards have retreated into their respective colleges fearing the day when their own will be killed out of paranoia, and even the Companions and Dawnguard find themselves at risk of being slain as they go about their duties. Even amidst the chaos there are few crazy people willing to risk adventuring in these dangerous times. Some are out for easy money will low competition, others to revel in the chaos they can bring, some serve an even darker purpose, and others want to try and ease the oppression within their lands.

Against almost all odds you managed to make it to Whiterun, a fugitive from one of the sides of the War. Maybe you were a criminal who escaped a deserved death or maybe you were just caught in the middle. It doesn’t matter now, you may want revenge, and you may just want to be done with the madness, or even just leave Skyrim. It is too late, you are now dragged into the conspiracies of foreign intrigue and local politics.

Basic CC
    Your Approximate Skyrim level should be between 20 and 25 so keep that in mind.
    As it was said about Level 50 in about 5 of the in game Skills.​

General Information
    Talking Color:

Name:

Race:

Birth Date:

Birth Place:

Birthsign:

Class:

Height:

Weight:

Build:

Laterality:

Sexuality:

Marital Status:

Properties:

Affiliations:

Afflictions:

Religion:

Patron Deity:

Habits:

Hobbies:

Positive traits:

Negative Traits:

Likes/Loves:

Dislikes/Hates:

Fears:

Aspirations:

Appearance
    Hair Length:

Hair Color:

Facial Hair:

Facial Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Skin Color:

Scars:

Casual Attire:

Armour:

Skills
    Gear:

History

Early Life:

Early Teens:

Late Teens:

Adulthood:

Current Accepted Members/ Characters
    Looking at about... 6-8 Players Maximum
    Gidian/ Vinx So Dra
    RedNek/ Cyrik
    Felidae/ Felidae Lioria
    EpicVakarian/ Sabine Sarvani
    Dradin/ Froki Winter-Bourne
    Skies/ Alexandre Rochefort

Last edited:

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    You should recognize this one.

General

Name: Vinx So Dra

Race: Human (Nord)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Marital Status: Single

Birth Date: Unknown, claims 16th of Sun's Dawn

Birth Sign: Unknown, claims The Lover

Birth Place: Unknown, claims the mountains of Skyrim

Class: Fighter (General term for melee based warrior)

Laterality: Right Handed

Religion: None

Appearance

standalone

Eyes: Black/Grey eyes, with a bright white ring around the pupil.

Hair: Black, wild and overgrown, including quite the survivalists beard

Skin Tone: Darker than average for a nord

Height: 6’ 2”

Weight: Roughly 240Ibs.

Build: Well built, sturdy, strong, muscular

Scars: None

Bearing: Very regal, and very arrogant

Casual Attire: He's not picky, though he prefers darker colors. A brown shirt and brown pair of pants, as well as some sturdy boots do him fine.

Weapons/Armor/Abilities

Arms: No particular preference, though prefers a sword. Is also very proficient with hand to hand combat. Will use a shield in major conflicts, but generally prefers to travel light. He possesses a humble steel sword and two daggers.

Armor: Prefers no armor when he can get away with it, though usually uses a medium set. In more large scale conflicts, he is not hesitant to don heavier armor. He prefers to travel light when he can. He possesses a humble set of medium armor (combination of chain, some plates, and leather)

Abilities: He is proficient with one handed, blocking, and armor based skills. He is not good with ranged weapons, and his skill with magic is nonexistent. Sneaking? Ain’t no one got time for that when you can kick down the door and demand a jolly good drink! Pickpocketing? If he want it, he’ll give them the gauntlet and fight for it! Alchemy? Some plants hurt you and others taste good! Etc. etc. I’m sure you get the idea.

Psychology

Fears: Unknown

Dislikes: Overly romantic ideals, chains, birds, overly life-like shadows, nature freaks, Unknown

Positive Traits: Confident, strong, very difficult to offend, good at controlling his temper, pride, brave, energetic, loyal, lenient, generous, handsome, pragmatic, intelligent, Survivor, Unknown

Negative Traits: Arrogant, Reckless, Aggressive, pride, drink, forgetful, lenient, generous, Unknown

Habits: Unknown (flesh out IC)

Afflictions: Rot-Loj-i (custom affliction)

Bio

He will not easily reveal his background, as he is always focused on the path that lies before him rather than that which lies behind him. He bears himself as if he is royalty, and carries on as if he is a wild man.

He seems to be cut from noble ruffians. He definitely knows how to fight, and is no stranger to combat. He has led men before, and has fallen hard from grace. Indeed, he is a hunted and wanted man, and has ironically found refuge in the tumultuous land of Skyrim. Here his death, so far as he reasons, will harm none of those around him, and thus hopes to die in his own way, on his own terms. Not really swayed one way or another in the Civil War, he has found himself in neutral Whiterun, awaiting for a side to prove itself to him.

Last edited:

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Let's go through the list...

What is his Elder Scrolls race?

If he appears mid twenties, what is his actual age?

Even if he doesn't know the details of his birth, he still has them. Even if it is BS put something.

He would know his fears and mannerisms, so I do believe they should be on said card. Same as the Birth Details.

Explain Rot-Log-I or conversely get an Elder Scrolls affliction.

History, similarly to most things on the card, even if he doesn't share. It exists and should be put here.

EDIT NOTE: Positive traits has an Unknown put in there... C'mon man! lol

Staff member
    Fear and Mannerisms are things I need to develop IC. I can't really make them up, as I might end up contradicting them IC. I'm not good with writing down traits, as I generally can't think of very many, and when I do I generally contradict them anyways. History is more fun to discover IC for everyone, and gives a better excuse for us to have that character bonding moment.

I will make the rest of the changes on the CC and send you a PM to explain some of it, including the history.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
    Oooh... This looks interesting. I'll definitely keep an eye on this one. This looks like a very promising one, Skies.

Hey Gidian? Ever played the Total War franchise? Some websites have a list of Traits and 'Ancillaries' for characters. I sometimes use them when I make a new character.. Or base them off said traits.

Anyway, good luck!

Staff member
    Oooh... This looks interesting. I'll definitely keep an eye on this one. This looks like a very promising one, Skies.

Hey Gidian? Ever played the Total War franchise? Some websites have a list of Traits and 'Ancillaries' for characters. I sometimes use them when I make a new character.. Or base them off said traits.

Anyway, good luck!
    That's pure genius! I can't believe I'd never thought of that before :eek:

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    If you can share with me, I do think you can share with the class. For what RP experience I have. You can have the history with touches of vagueness so it can grow as you think of it in story it can develop.

But there is no need to be cloak and dagger about such things. Contradiction isn't much of an issue. But it would be better if everyone has an even playing field and good examples of Character Cards, just in case we get some new players watching or trying to join.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
    General Information
    Name: Cyrik

Race: Redguard/Nord(He's a mutt)

Birth Date: In the Summer(rep for first person who guesses the reference)

Birth Place: Alik'r

Birthsign: The Steed

Class: Spellsword

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 173 lbs

Build: Lean but muscled(a skinny sailor, duh)

Laterality: Right handed, but left handed regarding magic

Sexuality: Straight if interested at all

Marital Status: Single

Properties: A shipwreck off the north coast of solitude

Affiliations: Stormcloaks, Privateers for Hammerfell

Afflictions: Minor Kleptomania

Religion: Respect for the sea and the sands

Patron Deity: None

Habits: Pacing, fidgeting with coins or jewels, Drinking Argonian Bloodwine or Alto Wine

Hobbies: Dueling, training, petty theft

Positive traits: Loyal, Smart, Inventive, Sure-Footed

Negative Traits: Temper, Fire Fascination, Sadistic tendencies towards enemies

Likes/Loves: The sun, Swords, Fire(duh), Treasure

Dislikes/Hates: Imperials, Elves(excluding dark elves), The Thalmor

Fears: Snakes, Drowning, Ghosts

Aspirations: To sail the seas and fight the empire and dominion once more. To die in battle.

Appearance
    Hair Length: None

Hair Color: Brown

Facial Hair: Short Braided Beard

Facial Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Skin Color: Looks like tanned white skin

Scars: Crescent shape on left side of jawbone, Torture scars all over torso

Casual Attire: Simple College Robes and Sturdy Boots

Armour: None

Skills: Destruction(Fire), One-Handed, Block, Alteration, and Sneak
    Gear: A scimitar, A Simple Silver Necklace

History

Early Life: Born in the middle of the Alik'r desert to a Redguard woman and her Nord husband as they fled from the violence of Skyrim, the couple was found by a group of nomads. The man was sick and unused to the heat and was of extremely ill health. The woman died during childbirth. Despite being a new father, between the illness and grief of losing his wife he only managed to name his son Cyrik before dying himself. The nomads left the child in the city of Alik'r once he was old enough to know the world, rather than take him into their harsh society.

Early Teens: Cyrik survived as a street kid until he grew sick of the desert way of life, and made his way to the coast with a caravan of war supplies. After arriving and helping to load the ship the supplies were going to, was taken on as a shipwright's apprentice.

Late Teens: Taking to the seas as if he had been born to it, Cyrik did not stay on dry land very long. Joining up with a group of "privateers to help defend Hammerfell's coasts, he found he had a knack for sailing, smuggling and fighting. During a particularly violent fight he discovers he has more than a small amount of desert magic in him.

Adulthood: Cyrik was put in charge of his ship after most of the crew had been killed in a bout with Imperial patrol ships in the ghost sea. Limping into Dawnstar port the locals were amazed that the remaining crew had managed to get their cargo to port at all. After repairing the ship and recruiting a few locals to join with the few surviving crew. Cyrik became one of the youngest captains smuggling supplies in to support the stormcloaks from Hammerfell. Captured the day after his 24th birthday(roughly, they celebrated his birthday on the solstice since his birthday was unknown), he was thrown into a cell in Solitude to await execution. His stay was short though as some "freelance Sailors" out of dawnstar attacked the port by surprise and freed him. The escape went poorly however with few of his rescuers surviving and Cyrik himself not making it to the ship. Escaping instead to the swamps in the south, he wandered vaguely east, avoiding the cold mountains until he found himself in Whiterun. Stumbling in with tattered clothes and wicked scars, most thought him just another refugee. After stealing a good meal and resting peacefully for a night in the jail(released the next morning), He was able to prove his worth as a laborer and make some small coin. Coin that he used to buy some decent robes off of a starving young man who was studying Destruction magic at the college before he found himself on the wrong side of the Stormcloak borders, and a very special curved sword from Belethor's shop.

Last edited:

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
    I'll get my CC up tomorrow, Skies.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    That is fine Dradin.

Alright so looking through the cards (All 2 of them! Jee whizz batman!) Birthsign seems troublesome, but I mean I don't want to force people to choose. I want to say just throw what you want... Not really that important. Seem's hard for people to know the months so for context (If you care to have them)

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Calendar

Alright so with that I will update the character's section. I suppose.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    OH plops!

Almost forgot. Call your colors? So we know which character is talking at a particular point. Put that on the cards if you can.

Felidae

The White Wanderer
    I would very much like to apply for a spot here. Can I post my CC as it is or would you prefer me to stick to the template? I don't mind doing the latter, it just means that some character info would be cut out.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

I'm calling this color right here: Red Obviously

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

That is fine Dradin.

Alright so looking through the cards (All 2 of them! Jee whizz batman!) Birthsign seems troublesome, but I mean I don't want to force people to choose. I want to say just throw what you want... Not really that important. Seem's hard for people to know the months so for context (If you care to have them)

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Calendar

Alright so with that I will update the character's section. I suppose.
    plops, I actually just forgot that. Fixed it, born under the steed. Dudes a workhorse.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    I would very much like to apply for a spot here. Can I post my CC as it is or would you prefer me to stick to the template? I don't mind doing the latter, it just means that some character info would be cut out.
    If you have anything else you can add a misc section to the bottom.

I would prefer the template (that is why I even bothered to get one), if you have one I suppose you can just post it. Since I am the power that Be with this RP.

So template preferred, but I won't be to much of a stickler about it. If you do choose to do an alternate template, please include a writing sample.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Hmm, I'm very tempted by this. How many spots are left available? I likely won't be able to work on a CC until Monday morning.

Felidae

The White Wanderer
    Talking Colour: This

Known Name/Alias: Geinhaal

Race: Khajiit (Cathay)

Birth Date: 12th of Evening Star

Birth Place: The Ashlands, Vvardenfell

Birthsign: The Thief

Class: Wandering Bounty Hunter

Height: 5'5" (5'8" in heels)

Weight: 106 lbs

Build: Lithe

Laterality: Left handed

Sexuality: Asexual

Marital Status: Unmarried

Properties: None

Affiliations: Imperial Legion (former), Khajiit Caravan (former)

Afflictions: Depression and anger issues, as well as a small fondness for skooma

Religion: Atheist, although she isn't ignorant of the Divine's existence and occasionally blames them for a lot of things that are wrong with the world. The Daedric Princes, on the other hand, she considers scum.

Patron Deity: None

Habits: The tatty red scarf that she has worn since youth was originally a birthing shawl made by her mother, who she never met, and is the only item she owns that was given to her by her parents. Despite being just a ratty piece of cloth it holds a strong sentimental value which means she has an immense reluctance to part with it or even take it off, and has developed a lifelong habit of fondling it whenever stressed or nervous. When in stealth mode, she has been known to pull it over her muzzle and wear it as a face bandanna to cover up her fur, which has let her down on more than one occasion due to its light colour. She is also renowned for doing pretty much everything with only her right hand, such as eating, drinking, writing and even engaging in combat, her left remaining constantly hidden beneath her poncho in case a situation arises that forces her to quickly grab a weapon, which tend to be her shurikens or dagger. For this reason, she has been dubbed the somewhat unflattering alias "Geinhaal", meaning "one-handed" in the Dovah language.

Hobbies: None

Positive traits: Resolute, quick-witted, doesn't go looking for trouble (unless it's part of the job), extremely intelligent

Negative Traits: Dishonest, stubborn, ruthless, cold, unforgiving, remorseless, impatient, humourless

Likes/Loves: Alone time, skooma, gold, the outdoors, people with good archery skills, the sight of Elven blood

Dislikes/Hates: Elves (especially Dunmer), slavers, her own race, others that share her fighting style, people that won't shut up, children

Fears: Forming relationships, cramped spaces (she suffers from severe claustrophobia), death

Aspirations: To eliminate the Dunmer Great House that enslaved her family

Appearance

Hair Length: Short and braided

Hair Colour: Auburn

Facial Hair: None, unless whiskers count

Facial Hair Colour: N/A

Eye Colour: Bright amber

Fur Colour: White & silver w/black cheetah-like patterns

Scars:
    • Scar from dagger running from above left eye to just below right eye
    • Three diagonal claw scars on abdomen
    • Slave brand on left wrist
    • Numerous whip scars on back

Casual Attire: None

Armour: A black leather "cat"suit that protects every part of her body save her head, hands and feet (over which she wears a pair of knee-heigh, Cuban heeled boots). The armour is designed more for flexibility and freedom of movement rather than damage-absorption and moulds so close to her form that it acts almost like a second-skin, plus it weighs next-to-nothing. Over the top of that she wears a fur-lined black poncho designed to protect the wearer from the harshest, most inclement weather, and on her left wrist she wears a single leather gauntlet to conceal the slave brand that was burned into her flesh when she was a child.

Skills: One handed (duel wielding), acrobatics, archery (crossbows), athletics/parkour, sneak, hand-to-hand

Gear: Twin Orcish daggers, shurikens, repeating crossbow, a saddlebag with one side reserved for the severed heads of her bounties

Misc:
    Having been raised by an upper-class Imperial gentleman in the province of Cyrodiil for six years of her life, Geinhaal's speech is unlike that of most Khajiit; being spoken in first-person, losing most of the nasal inflection that is common among the native cats of Elsweyr, and is noticeably low in pitch. Her dialect is monotone with a very stern, authoritative edge to it, and some have even regarded her accent as being 'posh', at least in comparison to other Khajiit (think Captain Janeway from Voyager). However, this is mostly unapparent as she speaks only when she feels the need to, remaining quiet and reserved most of the time.
    Like most duel-wielders she sees no need for defence and instead opts for a flat-out, savage, unrelenting attack method intended to batter down an enemy's resistance before they can get in a hit, whilst utilizing her speed and agility to avoid any strikes coming her way. She also takes advantage of her flexibility and fights in a very acrobatic manner to confuse her opponents, using handsprings, somersaults and ariels, almost like a dance. Albeit a very complex, deadly dance.
    On the other end of the spectrum, Geinhaal loathes heavy armour as she can barely even move in it, let alone fight, and two-handed weapons are practically useless when wielded by her (usually resulting in a lot of nasty toe injuries). She doesn't bother with any type of magic, considering it far too complicated and preferring to leave her whiskers un-singed. Her weaknesses in battle include being pitted against magic users or those who share her style of fighting, and prefers engaging in combat against larger, more burly opponents. Unfortunately, due to her impatience to get things done she isn't very tactical and prefers to act on the spur of the moment rather than spend ages planning her attack beforehand, sometimes leading to a lot of mishaps further on.

History

Early Life: Geinhaal (then known simply as "No.602") was born into slavery in a Vvardenfell Mine being run by an unknown Dunmer Great House, and was raised solely by her father after her mother died during childbirth. Despite the effort it took to keep just himself alive, he protected her as best he could and taught her how to defend herself using Khajiiti martial arts, until his early demise at the hands of the slavers. When she was eight years old the Mine was finally discovered by Legion soldiers and ransacked, allowing her the chance to escape amidst the chaos of battle whereupon she stumbled across three Khajiit thieves in the wilderness. She spent three years with the thieves travelling around Morrowind committing various heists and robberies, and even though she was constantly bullied by Ra'Sada, the strongest and most violent of the three siblings, the group became her family until they decided to head west into Cyrodiil using the money they had accumulated. Setting up camp in the Imperial City sewers, they emerged at night to steal from shops and homes and during the day picked people's pockets, but soon realized that the stories they'd heard about the City being a hotbed of wealth wasn't as true as they had once believed (mostly due to the effects of the Great War), so hastily planned a raid on a manor house in the Talos Plaza District. Unfortunately, the house belonged to a wealthy captain in the Imperial Legion and the four thieves were arrested, each being sentenced to six years in prison. But the old widower, who's name was Vodus Lioria and had no children of his own, took pity on the eleven year old Khajiit girl and decided to foster her.

Early Teens: After being officially named "Felidae" (meaning the biological family of cats), the Khajiit went on to get a job working for the Black Horse Courier and began to use the rooftops for faster deliveries, developing a knack for climbing and athletics. It wasn't a particularly exciting job, but each time she traversed the stone canopy she began to experience a sense of freedom she had never felt anywhere else and soon found herself passing more time above the city than within it; spending every night perched atop the City wall and gazing out across the lake towards the distant mountains, wondering what lay beyond.
    Under the impression that she wished to join the Imperial Legion, Vodus (who was also a former Blade) trained her intensely in the art of combat and she began to hone her body into a lethal weapon under his expert tuition, even though she had no intention whatsoever of following in his footsteps. Even at her young age, all that mattered to the Khajiit was finding and destroying the Mer who enslaved her family. She was occasionally given tasks by the city guard who, having noticed her ferocity and enthusiasm in combat, regularly sent her on missions to clear out nearby monster lairs, settle brawls or even spy on suspected criminals, all without her foster father's knowledge (as he tended to be very overprotective). However, as soon as he felt she was competent enough the recently-retired Vodus began to send his young protégé on monthly trips to Chorrol, a pleasant town nestled in the Great Forest north-west of the City, in order to carry out unofficial contracts at the Fighters Guild branch situated there (which was only possible due to him being on good terms with the Guild Master) and in return Felidae received a decent pay in gold and extra training from the Master himself.

Late Teens: Despite the seemingly perfect lifestyle however, she still felt as though she didn't fit in with life in the city and began to feel trapped within its huge walls. She was tormented every day by memories of her childhood, her sleep was continuously broken by vivid nightmares of her father's death, and the mere sight of the slave-mark on her left wrist caused her so much distress that she was forced to wear a white bandage over her lower arm to cover it. She had trouble with keeping friends due to her cold exterior and violent tendencies; preferring to stay indoors and train rather than keep up with her social life and she rarely left the city other than to hunt animals by Lake Rumare, camp out by the shoreline and simply enjoy the outdoors. Her detachment from the rest of society inevitably led to her being bullied and harassed by other teenagers, in particular a pampered Orc girl who also lived in the Taloz Plaza, but out of respect for Vodus she tried her hardest to ignore the threats and taunts and simply get on with her life. Despite her close relationship with Vodus she saw him as more of a mentor than a father, and as she grew older her hatred for the Slavers became more and more intense until every day was spent thinking about how she could get her revenge, thus turning her into a bitter, resentful person.
    Meanwhile, deep in the Imperial dungeons, the two weaker Khajiit had long since died from disease during their years of captivity but Ra'Sada was finally released back into Tamriel a free man, alone, insane, and with naught but one purpose; to exact revenge on the young girl who had gone on to a good life whilst his own family slowly wasted away in their cells. Breaking in with a lit torch he proceed to set the house ablaze, but during his escape was accosted by his old companion and a desperate scuffle ensued, the rapidly spreading flames forcing them upstairs. The fight ended with Ra'Sada fatally stabbing her mentor in the back, and in an immense rage she tore the Khajiit's throat out and flung him out of a window, where he plummeted to his death. Realizing that this was her chance to start a new life under a clean slate, she recovered Vodus's prized Orcish daggers from the flames and escaped the City unnoticed.
    For nearly a month Felidae wandered the Red Ring Road in a state of shock and depression, starving and penniless. One day, while she was foraging in the wilderness north-west of the city, a pair of hungry mountain lions suddenly emerged from the Great Forest and one of the two pounced upon her, raking its claws her across her abdomen and leaving three large scars on the upper-right side of her rib cage. Using her last ounce of strength she managed to kill the creatures with her twin blades and, after staggering along the road looking for help, soon collapsed in a ditch, bleeding to death. However she was quickly discovered by a local farmer from Aleswell, a nearby village, and was taken back to have her wounds treated.

Adulthood: After being nursed back to health she stayed at the village for another year, working as a manual labourer until a Khajiit caravan turned up en-route to Skyrim and recruited her as a bodyguard, and as a goodbye present from the villagers she received a custom-made black poncho in preparation for her new life north. It took a full week of arduous, non-stop travelling across the harsh terrain of the Jerall Mountains before the caravan finally crossed over the border and set up camp in the woods of Falkreath Hold, a short distance south of Helgen. However, it didn't take long for her to realize that they were situated within easy walking distance of another campsite occupied by Nordic soldiers in blue armour, whom frequently visited the Khajiit to buy or sell wares. She also found it odd that her companions had chosen to hunker down in the wilderness rather than outside of the town, and the fact that she was conveniently sent away from camp on errands whilst the transactions took place also suggested that the other members of the caravan - shady characters who rarely talked - were keeping something from her. But any suspicions she had were swept aside by the anticipation of more adventure.
    One night, after two weeks of defending the camp from wild animals and even a small bandit attack, Felidae was jolted from her slumber by an almighty commotion going on nearby. After stumbling around in the darkness for a few minutes searching for her comrades, she realized with shock and fury that the Khajiit caravan had abandoned her, leaving only a smoking campfire and several neglected bags of wares behind to prove they were ever there. She was caught in the midst of an intense battle between the Nords and what looked to her like Imperials, judging by the unique attire and weaponry.
    Despite being practically surrounded by soldiers she immediately attempted to flee from the scene, but was inevitably caught and brought before the triumphant Imperials. More angry than afraid, she desperately attempted to convince them that she wasn't a Stormcloak and had simply been passing through the area with a caravan. However, after one of the bags was split open only to spill out masses and masses of Moon Sugar and several bottles of Skooma were discovered partially buried in the ground nearby, it was finally revealed to her that she had been unwittingly helping the caravan smuggle drugs into Skyrim to sell to the Stormcloaks, and had been kept under close surveillance the moment they crossed the border. Despite her pleas that she had been completely unaware of the caravan's intentions and had been deceived, the soldiers were having none of it and thus tried to bundle her onto the prisoner wagon, but were forced to knock her unconscious when she struggled.

Present: After managing to escape the prison, the 18 year old Khajiit girl goes on to wander Skyrim alone under the moniker "Geinhaal", putting all of her skills to use in an attempt to get by in a land fraught with danger. Sometimes she's a mercenary, paid to sort out trouble in different parts of Skyrim for either the Empire or the Stormcloaks (it doesn't matter which side she's working for, as long as the pay is good). At others she's a bounty hunter, chasing and capturing dangerous criminals for a reward, which quickly becomes her preferred method of earning money. She takes to wearing a leather gauntlet over her left hand, attempting to hide away the painful reminder of her childhood that's forever burned onto her wrist (even though she claims it's to help with her archery). She even stumbles across the unscrupulous Khajiit caravan she used to work with, all of them robbed blind and slain by bandits in a remote mountain pass, their less-than-innocent wares vanished.
    Upon claiming a rare repeating crossbow from an ex-bounty target (and receiving a nasty bolt-wound on her thigh in the process) Felidae decides to ditch her bow in favour of this new, more advanced weapon. After five hard years of perfecting her skills she soon becomes one of the most notorious bounty hunters in Skyrim, renowned throughout the criminal underworld as "Geinhaal" or the "White Wanderer". But despite this new-found fame (and perhaps infamy) she continues fighting, driven on by naught but one purpose: to one day escape the torments of her past by seeking vengeance on the Great House that enslaved her family.

Last edited:

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Might just be able to put something forward tonight, at a push, but yeah; please don't make a decision until my CC's up :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts