• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tragik

Premium Member
Not sure how many Chivers out there, but found this and laughed pretty hard..

Chive.jpg

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
That's actually a cartridge for the original Nintendo system, not a Nintendo 64. Which makes this even more hilarious.

tragik

Premium Member
hehe, now that I think about it, you are correct@!!! whew that was a long long time ago..

tragik

Premium Member
hehe, wow, thanks now I feel even older at 33.. (well 34 soon).

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
first gaming system I ever had....ahhh the days of super mario brothers and duck hunt.....

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
Please... I was 8 before I even got to play Atari 2600 when it came out.

Funny side note: Someone actually asked me last night if they could download Skyrim and play it on their phone. I almost said yes. Couldn't do it. : )

tragik

Premium Member
I remember playing pong on a atari, not sure which one but man I was really young then.. whew how the games have advanced.

Invader Vin

That pic speaks the truth lol. A while back, I happened upon my old NES while digging through my storage and decided to give it a shot for nostalgia's sake. The dang thing still works!

I had a chance to play an old Atari myself though like tragik I was very young and don't remember what system I was playing on exactly. I just remember the hamburger game...ah Burger Time is what I'm thinking of.

BSE

I have Burgertime for NES. It is literally one of the hardest games ever made. Then again, NES probably has the top 10 hardest games ever made, so it makes sense.

tragik

Premium Member
Um, google "the chive".. it's a site (have phone apps too) where they have different photo categories a day.. for example, randomness and that's where I found this image.. heheh

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts