Skyrim Fan Fiction Library

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

PikaNikz

Hello writer! I'm creating a Fan Fiction Library mod for Skyrim that will contain as much Skyrim-related fan fiction as I can gather and I would like to present your art to others in this. If you're interested... Your writings must be lore-friendly. Comment in this topic with a link to each story you want published and please use this list of Book Covers to let me know which you want to use:

http://image.bayimg.com/iamhbaado.jpg

If your story is long I will divide it into as many volumes as needed. They will each have the same cover and each will say "part # of #". I will be checking every page for proper formatting to ensure it looks good. A spell check will be done. If a book contains adult themes, "Mature Content" will be written on the first page. Otherwise the first page will always be blank, followed by a page with the title and author name.

My plan is to release the Library as soon as I have a decent amount of books. I will update the mod with new books as I gather more and the library itself will grow in size as needed.

I'm open to new ideas. Thank you for reading this. (I'm sorry that this topic in the "wrong" forum because it doesn't contain fiction itself but this is the best way I can contact authors and this site is about gamers communicating with other gamers so I hope that's okay.)

Woverdude

Sir Emperor Lord Pookie of the Swamp
Howdy,

There is already a project in the works that plans on publishing new Skyrim books. Take a look at our website here: http://tesmods.blogspot.com/

We'd be happy to work together with you, if you'd like. We already have the system set up, have a list of stories to add, and have organized the project. You don't have to work with us if you don't want to, of course. But if you did, then you wouldn't have as much work to do on your own, and would have the benefit of working with teammates.

The two people working on Skyrim Books are me and another guy. I have experience in editing, publishing, and working with the Bethesda modding tools. The other guy is a concept artist and writer, who wrote about 20 books in the Tamrielic lore. We have made a website, organized and planned our project, and have already received a number of submissons. If you'd like to join up, then I'd be glad to fill you in on the project and give you the e-mail addresses of me and my teammate.

Woverdude

Sir Emperor Lord Pookie of the Swamp
If you'd like to get involved with us and Skyrim Books, you can e-mail me at: [removed]

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts