1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Skyrim eye color help?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by thecelticlatino, Dec 7, 2011.

1. thecelticlatino

thecelticlatino Active Member

I posted this in the discussion forum but probably would go better here.

When creating a character, I don't know if its the console or my TV, but I have trouble seeing the eye colors aside from the whited and blackened eyes. If anyone could help me with the different sliders and the colors (especially for the human races more so than the others), I'd really appreciate it. :-)

I know:
    High Elves can have green or gold eyes
    Dunmer always have red eyes
    Wood Elves only have eyes in shades of orange/amber it seems
    Argonians can have yellow, green, blue, and red eyes
    Khajiit have a blue eye option, there may be a yellow option I'm not sure

The humans are the hardest to tell though. If anyone can upload the sliders for the eye colors available to each race that would be awesome and probably useful to more than just myself. :)