Skyrim Emergency Hotline/Therapy/Waffle Delivery

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wolfking

Dark Elf wizard. Real name Casik.
Heroes,
I have been having a few problems with various things.
First of all, my good friend and companion Teldryn Sero has been being very picky in his choice of armors. I recently gave him my Dragon-Plate armor that I had crafted and tempered myself, but he prefers his Chitin armor. I just want him to be better protected, but he refuses to wear anything I give him.
We were also exploring a ruin that I had found had housed the Dragon Priest Otar. We had defeated his guardians and unlocked his sarcophagus, but when he was awoken he did not attack us. He just wandered around and was very chill.

Well, I think your friend just wants to retain his cultural heritage. The armor probably has some sentimental value to him.

Wolfking

Hello,

I have a small problem I hope you could help me with.

I live at Proudspire Manor with my two kids and wife. I am happily married. My wife maintains a small shop, does the cooking and cleaning and looks after the two kids while I brave around all of Skyrim. Sometimes I only visit them after five or six days. My wife's birthday is soon. So I plan to do something different. What I planned to do was make her sit all the day while I would do all the household work as well as look after the kids, and bake a cake for her as well.

My problem is I haven't cooked before and I don't know how. So thinking of experimenting I went to my other house at Whiterun. I knew there was this cook book next to the cooking place. I followed the instructions and prepared Cabbage Potato Soup. Well I put in all the things and let it cook. When it didn't become soup I knew I had missed water. So I did this again, this time with water. When I finished preparing I looked in and so the cabbage, potato and leek all there and hadn't dissolved. I accurately remember the last time I tasted Cabbage Potato Soup. There was no whole potatoes in my bowl. I tasted it and it was like glue in my mouth. The Cabbage Potato Soup I tasted, which my wife made, tasted really good. I gave what I cooked to a stray dog by the side of the road, it gulped down everything ravenously. I thought it might be good for something at least. When I happened pass by the spot the next day, the dog was dead on the side of the road.

So I'm calling the Skyrim Emergency Hotline. Teach me to cook. So good that I can bake a cake. Teach me as long as you like. I will pay for the expenses of the call. I am quite rich.

Thank you!

Okay, I have a great recipe and some great advice.

First, take some fine, tender beef. Put it in salt, roll it around in a pile until it's peppered with salt. Drop it in some boiling water with cut up slices of carrot. Cook 1:30 hours, at low temperature.

Advice time. Do what feels right. If you don't understand the instructions, do what feels natural.

Wolfking

Hello. I hope you can help me. I have a problem with my horse. Shadowmere.

See, when I'm sneakilly trying to take out bandits with my bow without them knowing where I am, it doesn't help when Shadownere seems to appear from nowhere and loudly attack enemies, drawing attention to the fact that I am there. I tried leaving him behind on adventures and he still someone manages to always manages to be there somehow. I even tried killing him. He simply came back to life somehow.

Shadowmere is immortal. So killing him won't work. What I recommend you do is get Arvak and use him so he becomes your regular horse. Arvak can be killed but also can be summoned by you, so when you need to sneak just get off, and he'll disappear. And when you're done, just summon him again.

Wolfking

So btw, I quit writing that little short story, if want it to continue, let me know.

Wolfking

Anyone have any more questions or stories?

Wolfking

Has the Forum forgot about this help line? We are still here, people!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts