Skyrim Emergency Hotline/Therapy/Waffle Delivery

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HenkZ

My wife Lydia had been kidnapped a long time ago. Since then, she's acting weird. Walking backwards and in a slow pace. She refuses to sleep with me and she's never responds when I try to wake her up. What did the kidnappers do to her? Looks like post traumatic stress and Stockholm Syndrome at the same time. You might think its the Hearthfire-glitch, but it's not. It's the unintentional result of her experience as a victim of violence. I don't blame her unresponsiveness towards me. I understand. But it's sad and she will never be the same again.

Wolfking

Dark Elf wizard. Real name Casik.
My wife Lydia had been kidnapped a long time ago. Since then, she's acting weird. Walking backwards and in a slow pace. She refuses to sleep with me and she's never responds when I try to wake her up. What did the kidnappers do to her? Looks like post traumatic stress and Stockholm Syndrome at the same time. You might think its the Hearthfire-glitch, but it's not. It's the unintentional result of her experience as a victim of violence. I don't blame her unresponsiveness towards me. I understand. But it's sad and she will never be the same again.
Well, when people are in a stressful situation, they sometimes shut down to better cope with it. It is very hard to leave this state, and perhaps Lydia is not there yet. Try taking her to a doctor, or introducing her to things she loves, showing her amazing and breathtaking things, to bring her back to the real world. Maybe a vacation to the Throat of the World, take her to see some old architecture, like Ysgramor's Tomb. However, it could be more serious.
Some bandits, with the use of magic, have been known to remove certain parts of a prisoner's brain to make them more docile. If so, you will need to retrieve it from the cave, so Erandur, our healer, can replace it. We can send some team members to help you if you wish.

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
Dear Sirs,

I am a guard from Solitude. The other day, after a slow day and much pondering I got to thinking `Maybe Im The Dragonborn, and I just don't know it yet`.

Is this possible in your opinion?

P.S. I have a rather dodgy knee

P.P.S. I miss a good bandit raid too

Wolfking

Dear Sirs,

I am a guard from Solitude. The other day, after a slow day and much pondering I got to thinking `Maybe Im The Dragonborn, and I just don't know it yet`.

Is this possible in your opinion?

P.S. I have a rather dodgy knee

P.P.S. I miss a good bandit raid too

1.I don't believe you are a Dragonborn, or you would know.
2.Go see a doctor
3.That is not good.

Wolfking

Thurbuk the Fierce's quote of the day-When you see a dragon fighting a giant, don't be afraid, think of the loot!

NemesisWonderland

Alice in Wonderland Fanatic and half cat human
Dear Rescue Heroes,

My name is Konahrik. I am writing on behalf of a friend, Thornforg Sword-Hand. Several strange things have been happening to him lately, and the cause is as yet unknown (I assume it is because of a Dragon Break). First off, Farkas has been following him around nonstop and continuously talks to him. Thornforg can no longer speak to anybody else or go on any long trips via the Map (Farkas has also blown Thornforg's perfect opportunity to propose to Aela the Huntress). Second off, whenever he attempts to ride a horse, he cannot seem to position himself in the normal way one rides a horse. He appears to be standing up on top of the horse's back. While this may be entertaining and potentially lucrative if he decides to join the circus, it is of great annoyance to him. Thirdly, Shadowmere drops dead whenever Thornforg tries to ride him. This only occurs with Shadowmere, but it's nearly impossible to kill Shadowmere, so naturally Thornforg is freaking out. If at all possible, could you please send somebody with knowledge of Time and how to reverse the effects of a Dragon Break? Thornforg's sanity and mine may depend on it!

Konahrik, A Reincarnated Dragon Priest with a problem

Wolfking

Dear Rescue Heroes,

My name is Konahrik. I am writing on behalf of a friend, Thornforg Sword-Hand. Several strange things have been happening to him lately, and the cause is as yet unknown (I assume it is because of a Dragon Break). First off, Farkas has been following him around nonstop and continuously talks to him. Thornforg can no longer speak to anybody else or go on any long trips via the Map (Farkas has also blown Thornforg's perfect opportunity to propose to Aela the Huntress). Second off, whenever he attempts to ride a horse, he cannot seem to position himself in the normal way one rides a horse. He appears to be standing up on top of the horse's back. While this may be entertaining and potentially lucrative if he decides to join the circus, it is of great annoyance to him. Thirdly, Shadowmere drops dead whenever Thornforg tries to ride him. This only occurs with Shadowmere, but it's nearly impossible to kill Shadowmere, so naturally Thornforg is freaking out. If at all possible, could you please send somebody with knowledge of Time and how to reverse the effects of a Dragon Break? Thornforg's sanity and mine may depend on it!

Konahrik, A Reincarnated Dragon Priest with a problem

Well, we will send Casik Shadowspell, archmage and magic genius to help figure out the problem. However, if I were to hazard a guest, I would think he were being haunted. Take immediate action and go see a priest. I would suggest that you bring all of the elder scrolls to the top of the Throat of the World, and consult with the Greybeards, Paarthurnax, and Odahving.

P.S. Thanks for calling us heroes, that means a lot.

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
Please help me. One day I was walking into Riften and found the entire place smothered by sweetrolls. The beggars won't take them, so it appears that they're inedible, and no one's cleaning them up. I for one don't want to go around Riften picking them all up, is there an easier way to get rid of them?

Wolfking

Simple. Stand outside the city limits on high ground, then fireball the absolute plops out of it. Sweet rolls go flying or are burned, and the city is safe. JOKING! That would kill a lot of people. Use the Cyclone Shout and send the sweet rolls flying.

Wolfking

Thurbuk the Fierce quote of the day-Stormcloaks and Imperials are both assholes. It's just a matter of picking the cleanest asshole.

NemesisWonderland

Alice in Wonderland Fanatic and half cat human
This is Konahrik again. Thornforg figured out what the problem was, so there is no longer any need to send Casik Shadowspell. It was not a Dragon Break. Instead, one day he went to Riverwood and an elderly businessman whispered into his rear that "The game begins now." That's when the haunting began. However, when he went into the mind of Pelagius the Mad, he found out that it was just Sheogorath trying to drive him insane. In order to get rid of the haunting he had to complete a series of demented tasks Sheogorath had set out for him. After he completed these tasks, Sheogorath gave him the Wabbajack, which Thornforg thought was a way to cure himself of his haunting. He blasted himself with the Wabbajack and is now back to normal, but he has had a strange hunger for cheese.

Wolfking

Thurbuk the Fierce quote of the day-Running never solves anything. Face your problems head on. It's unhealthy to ignore problems.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Thurbuk the Fierce quote of the day-Running never solves anything. Face your problems head on. It's unhealthy to ignore problems.
Even if you problem is an Elder Dragon, 3 bears, 4 sabre cats, a witches coven led by 3 Hagraven's and a band of about 30 Foreswarn? Listen Thurbuk - sometimes ya just gotta run!

Wolfking

Thurbuk the fierce quote of the day-Daelon Dulac can go fluff himself.

Wolfking

This is still a help line, so give stories and questions.

Wolfking

Thurbuk the Fierce quote of the day-Dude... Have you ever noticed that, like, even though ebony ore can be mined, Ebony is actually a wood in real life...whaaat? No shut up, woah. Ha aha *passes out*
(Sorry, he was high on sleeping tree sap)

Wolfking

Thurbuk the Fierce quote of the day-I don't always kill dragons, but when I do, I skin them, take their souls, and use their bones to murder their cousins.

MetalHeadManiac

Aela's TRUE husband
My wife aela keeps calling me brother. I keep trying to sleep with her but she tells me when something shifts in the moon and then calls me brother. It is such a turn off. Does she have an inbreeding fantasy? Should i take this to the jerry springer of skyrim?

P.S are you an alchemist?can u brew me an ale when you get here?

Wolfking

My wife aela keeps calling me brother. I keep trying to sleep with her but she tells me when something shifts in the moon and then calls me brother. It is such a turn off. Does she have an inbreeding fantasy? Should i take this to the jerry springer of skyrim?

P.S are you an alchemist?can u brew me an ale when you get here?

I think she might see you still as a SHIELD brother, not a literal brother. I recommend asking her why she says this. Perhaps she needs to see someone to assist her with these problems, like a priest or wizard. If you need further help, consult Janus and his Marriage Counseling.
Hope this was helpful.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts