Skyrim dragonborn final battle glitch !HELP!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mrBACKnBLACK

Hey can I get help with the final battle with miraak. So I've done all the things I need to do and when I go to kill him he kind of glitches out and becomes ethereal and stay that way, no way for me to leave or do anything. I only have 2 options learn how to fix this glitch or reset my lvl 102 nord ( which I don't want to do )
Any help would be awesome :)
Thanks.
Btw, I didn't know but it might have something to do with my mod XD? Any suggestions?

davo

Hey mrBACKnBLACK, it's ok many people are experiencing this, I for one, the way i overcame this problem was by constantly re-loading the nearest autosave and attempting the battle again and again until I had salvation and it worked, anyways im sure a fix is being worked on because of the common problem being experienced by countless players.

mrBACKnBLACK

Fml I still can't get it to work 1 fluffing month later bethsada better pull their head out of their ass because I'm sure I'm not the only extremely pissed off customer

Simoran

When I had this problem it was because when he healed in ethereal form he wasn't restored to full health and he wouldn't come out of ethereal form unless he was at full health. To prevent this I just used a weapon that did a lot less damage so he could restore his health to full. I hope this helps.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
It probably has everything to do with any mod you have that effects Miraak. I had one that made him power powerful and gave him a few extra spells, but the modder didn't think to make sure he would heal when consuming a dragon soul.

Open the console ( ` key), click on Miraak, then type "resethealth" and exit the console.

This glitch has never happened to me unless I've a mod effecting him. Funnily enough, that mod also kept him from disappearing after absorbing a soul on Nirn. Friking lazy modders...

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Hey can I get help with the final battle with miraak. So I've done all the things I need to do and when I go to kill him he kind of glitches out and becomes ethereal and stay that way, no way for me to leave or do anything. I only have 2 options learn how to fix this glitch or reset my lvl 102 nord ( which I don't want to do )
Any help would be awesome :)
Thanks.
Btw, I didn't know but it might have something to do with my mod XD? Any suggestions?

You cannot face or kill Miraak by normal means, with mage or as a open battle warrior. You must face him with your bare fists and hit him till his health deplete that low so he will not become ethereal and when his health is too low, he will kill one of the dragons and suck its soul and gain full health again so you must repeat that loop 3 times. After he kills the last dragon, he is yours. Just hit him with your bare fists till his health is low and then Mora will do the rest. There is not other way. It is a pity we cannot face Miraak in an open battle using all of our power and stuff. It is simply frustrating ! :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts