1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Spoiler Skyrim DLC Spider Crafting

Discussion in 'Dragonborn DLC' started by enricofairme, Dec 5, 2012.

1. enricofairme New Member

Message Count:
    So I have been dungeon crawling in the new DLC and discovered the ability to create spider minions! The machine to do so is called a Imbuing Chamber. I have attached pics of the machine as well as the spiders surrounding me. Enjoy![IMG]

[IMG] IMG_0020.JPG IMG_0018.JPG IMG_0019.JPG

So far I have created shock, poison and fire spiders. Let me know if you guys have created any other types.
    Eidelon likes this.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. FullmetalHeart20 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Happy day! CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!
  3. theredfox409 New Member

Message Count:
    Try albino spider pod and dwarven oil. It creates a single oil spider that spews a flammable oil when threatened. A filled soul gem + albino spider pod creates a mind control spider as well.
  4. raven63 Member

Message Count:
    Adding salt makes them cloaked , bonemeal for pack,glowing mushroom for light also need a good source of albino pods