Skyrim DLC reveal next week (probably)!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FlickerWick

El. Psy. Congroo.

Chryss

OMG, thats the best news I have heard today. In the meantime, we wait...anxiously........:cool:

Jay-1410

OMG!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I CAN ALMOST TASTE THE EPICNESS!!! MUST RESEARCH!!! :D
I hope it's not a let down... :sadface: or the Xbox exclusive plops like oblivion...then I would have to murder everything nonessential thing In all of skyrim...then oblivion!

FlickerWick

El. Psy. Congroo.
Unfortunately Jay, Bethesda's confirmed a 30-day earlier exclusive deal with Microsoft regarding its release on the 360. Funnily enough Brumon, I wouldn't mind horse armor either, as long as it was part of a meatier DLC and not a standalone piece. :p

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
Unfortunately Jay, Bethesda's confirmed a 30-day earlier exclusive deal with Microsoft regarding its release on the 360. Funnily enough Brumon, I wouldn't mind horse armor either, as long as it was part of a meatier DLC and not a standalone piece. :p

OMFG i guess i am just going to go and buy a 360 then. or maybe my PC will get it before even the 360 gets it..(i play on ps3 too)

at any rate, I hope this is real.

Balerion Blackdread

Eater of Worlds and Pie
It's just another twitter tease from his royal Hine-ness. If you read it, he's saying that they may release some information next week about the DLC not the DLC itself.
... maybe my PC will get it before even the 360 gets it..(i play on ps3 too).....
Nope. They've done this before and its 30 days exclusive to Xbox.

Necromis

right and there is speculation still about the name of DawnGuard that was bought last month. I guess if you were going against vampires it would be a dawnguard, night/day type scenario, and not so much the Mehrunne Mythic Dawn type As what alluded at on my old thread about that name.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts