Skyrim dlc Hint?!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Verses

So yeah i just registered to this forum to be able to post this

You people probably know about that path with the gate thing leading to morrowind well i just went there to check it out and during the time i walked there (on the path) i saw a guy on a horse pass by...nothing interresting

but i actually saw someone pass through that gate, a high elve on a horse...he really came from the otherside no joke!!!

i have a picture of him, not passing through because it was i was too far away to really see what was going on
he got of and started fighting me

i have a picture in which you see him fighting me, horse running away because i shot it by accident. and in the background the gateway
(never ever seen anyone even this close to the gateway)

I added a picture as proof (sorry for the not so good quality as it's a photo take with a camera because i play on a ps3, and as far as i know it doesn't have a screenshot option), and that he passed from morrowind, well you'll just have to take my word on it.
I expected a dunmer though.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

man i'm all hyped up, seems like a major clue to me
I'm not trolling here btw, not just making this up because it seems fun to be posting fake plops.

Sounds like a typical random encounter.
Skyrim never stops supprising me with such coincidental stuff as you describe here.

I really wouldn't consider this a hint for the next skyrim dlc.

Verses

yea i know

but i've got over hundreds of hours gameplay (not kidding, been depressed for 4 months and skyrim really helps you pass time and forget stuff) and i've never ever encountered a high elf riding a horse

anywhere

And what could that possibly be a hint of? I can't see the picture since I'm at work and the filters are blocking it. Was the elf in Thalmor get-up? If you think it's a hint, you must have imagined something that it was hinting toward right? I'd probably just brush it off as a random moment too. :confused:

Verses

no thalmor, high elf on horse in full ebony except the helmet was missing (lots of jewelry in his inventory)
started shooting ice spears the moment he saw me

saw him from a distance coming out of the gateway which you cannot pass through but which probably lead to morrowind

no thalmor, high elf on horse in full ebony except the helmet was missing (lots of jewelry in his inventory)
started shooting ice spears the moment he saw me

saw him from a distance coming out of the gateway which you cannot pass through but which probably lead to morrowind
Almost full ebony plus jewlery plus destruction magic?
Sounds like a great dead thrall to shove into the basement for later use.
(since dead thralls can only wear what they had on when they died the first time)
Don't tell me you left the poor elf to rott (despawn)? :sadface:

Verses

Almost full ebony plus jewlery plus destruction magic?
Sounds like a great dead thrall to shove into the basement for later use.
(since dead thralls can only wear what they had on when they died the first time)
Don't tell me you left the poor elf to rott (despawn)? :sadface:

nope he's with me now.
and hasn't been killed so far, endured alot of hits.

(and for later use, well i've discovered most of skyrim and now i'm just trying to finish all sidequests)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts