1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

SKYRIM DLC for XBOX on DISK

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Jzizzle, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Jzizzle

Jzizzle Now that's a Knife!

Does anyone have any information or links to a site with information in regards to one getting there hands on the DLC for Skyrim on a disk rather than having to download it? Im not on Xbox Live and am starting to feel like I'm missing out..! Does anyone know when it will come out? It would be good if you could purchase it and download it using a PC for burning to a disk (in a legit way) and just pop it into the Xbox like a normal game.

Any info would be appreciated!
  2. xSuoiveDx

xSuoiveDx Dave, The Quiet One.

Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia
    A month of Xbox Live isn't that expensive, it's around $10 or so, here in Australia it's only $10.95...
    It would be easier just to get one months Xbox Live then buy 1600 Microsoft points needed for Dawnguard , 1600 Microsoft Points for Dragonborn & 400 Microsoft Points for Hearthfire... A total of 3600 Microsoft Points.

The DLC's may come out on discs sometime in the future but there hasn't been anything said about it as yet.
  3. Lady Imp

Lady Imp Rabid Wolverine

You can download DLC using Xbox live Silver which is free....the paid Live subscription allows you to do other stuff, but you can still access the marketplace with the free Live subscription.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Rainbow

Rainbow Criminal Scum

Wait, there's a free version of Xbox live? Omg, I've had my Xbox for 7 years and never knew this ;-;
    looks like I can finally stop neglecting it now.
  5. Jzizzle

Thanks for the advice. BUT, what if you have no access to the internet on your XBOX? Are there any other ways to get the DLC for the Xbox?
  6. Lady Imp

Lady Imp Rabid Wolverine

Not that I'm aware of. The DLC will likely not be released on disc until the GOTY edition comes out....and then you'll wind up buying Skyrim a second time. :p
  7. Jzizzle

I thought as much :sadface: