SKYRIM DLC for XBOX on DISK

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jzizzle

Now that's a Knife!
Does anyone have any information or links to a site with information in regards to one getting there hands on the DLC for Skyrim on a disk rather than having to download it? Im not on Xbox Live and am starting to feel like I'm missing out..! Does anyone know when it will come out? It would be good if you could purchase it and download it using a PC for burning to a disk (in a legit way) and just pop it into the Xbox like a normal game.

Any info would be appreciated!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
A month of Xbox Live isn't that expensive, it's around $10 or so, here in Australia it's only $10.95...
It would be easier just to get one months Xbox Live then buy 1600 Microsoft points needed for Dawnguard , 1600 Microsoft Points for Dragonborn & 400 Microsoft Points for Hearthfire... A total of 3600 Microsoft Points.

The DLC's may come out on discs sometime in the future but there hasn't been anything said about it as yet.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
You can download DLC using Xbox live Silver which is free....the paid Live subscription allows you to do other stuff, but you can still access the marketplace with the free Live subscription.

Rainbow

Criminal Scum
Wait, there's a free version of Xbox live? Omg, I've had my Xbox for 7 years and never knew this ;-;
looks like I can finally stop neglecting it now.

Jzizzle

Now that's a Knife!
Thanks for the advice. BUT, what if you have no access to the internet on your XBOX? Are there any other ways to get the DLC for the Xbox?

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Thanks for the advice. BUT, what if you have no access to the internet on your XBOX? Are there any other ways to get the DLC for the Xbox?
Not that I'm aware of. The DLC will likely not be released on disc until the GOTY edition comes out....and then you'll wind up buying Skyrim a second time. :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts