Skyrim DLC Dawnguard Finally Released - Xbox 360 News

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Crisjodenex

Dawnguard finally has a been released. You'll be able to sink your teeth into Skyrim's first add-on from, Tuesday 26th June.
e3-2012-skyrim-dawnguard-screenshots.jpg

Confirmation comes direct from Bethesda. The studio tweeted, "Dawnguard will be out Tuesday for 360 in English. FIGS 1.6 patch for 360 coming next week and Dawnguard FIGS will be out mid-July."

FIGS stands for "French, Italian, German, Spanish.

Skyrim Dawnguard expansion to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim the Dovakiin can either join the Dawnguard, who hunt vampires, or join the vampires and gain new powers. The expansion includes new weapons and armor, a new horse, dragons with new powers and more.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Can someone verify the validity of the site that's linked by the OP?

There's a link for free XBox 360 redeeming codes and, well, I don't believe anything comes free. I'm skeptical and it could be a trick to make you download malicious software.

To be honest, I'm like....90% sure that's exactly what it is, but I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Can someone verify the validity of the site that's linked by the OP?

There's a link for free XBox 360 redeeming codes and, well, I don't believe anything comes free. I'm skeptical and it could be a trick to make you download malicious software.

To be honest, I'm like....90% sure that's exactly what it is, but I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt.
I've been trying on this site, but the surveys glitched or it's a spam because I did the survey alot of times and it didn't open the download. I just have to rely on a gracious soul out there

Travern1139

king of the altmerie dominion
should be released in 25 mins

Travern1139

how do u add signatures

Travern1139

thanks for that info lol

Travern1139

there don a signature, im buzzing like i really hope my sources are correct and it is only 15 mins we have to wait!!!!

Travern1139

well, turns out my sources are wrong cause someone else just told me, that for uk it's between 2/3pm today 26th of june

brandon

I bought it but I can't find out how to get there. I asked about rumors in rifted and white run and now I'm running around the road to morrowind

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts