Skyrim-dachi Life: My Skyrim Mii's Ridiculous Relationships

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wildroses

So a while back I got Tomodachi Life. For those unfamiliar, it's a sort of game where you throw a bunch of Mii's onto an island and watch to see what sort of relationships (romantic and platonic) strike up. Most people put a wide variety of fictional and real life characters in. I decided to populate it with 75 characters from Skyrim plus myself. They were NPCs who were prominent or I was personally fond of. I wanted ridiculous relationships and they delivered. I thought I'd share the craziness.

I was a bit mortified when my Mii married Cicero. The relationship turned out to be rock solid, foiling my hopes of divorce and produced two daughters (one who whom married Esbern - bad daughter!). But how we first got together was more insane than my beloved spouse: Astrid decided Cicero needed a special someone and sent us on a blind date.

Serana provoked exactly the same reaction she does in game: guys were were pouring out of the woodwork begging her to date them. She was the most popular girl on the island for a while. And she gave nearly all of them the exact same reaction as in game: turned them down politely but firmly. Of all the guys drooling after her she ended up picking Vorstag, of all people. They had three sons.

Ulfric Stormcloak I was secretly hoping would marry Rikke but he disappointed me by picking Carlotta Valentia instead, perhaps unsurprisingly considering her personal magnetism. Their children, however, did not disappoint me. His firstborn married the child of prominent magicians Colette Marence and Miraak. His secondborn married the daughter of Rikke and her husband the talented assassin mage Festus Krex. His stepdaughter Mila Valentia married Lars Battle-Born, child of the prominent Imperial supporting clan of Whiterun. Ulfric must be so proud. At least none of the married either daughter of General Tullius and Iona, although he probably isn't pleased with his housecarl Galmar either, who married Taarie. Hey Ulfric, it could have been worse. At least if he had to marry a High Elf he didn't pick Elenwen, who married Onmund.

Ulfric's youngest son's choice of spouse was probably the closest acceptable one for Ulfric, the daughter of Delphine and Heimskr. Heimskr was probably the most unfortunate islander, being married to Delphine and having Paarthurnax as his best friend...Unsurprisingly the marriage ended in divorce. Speaking of Paarthurnax, he and the Night Mother was the most outlandish couple I had, and boy were their two sons and one daughter ugly.

Alduin was the other dragon on the island. He and his wife Aela were the most fruitful couple, producing four daughters. Alduin was also the most inept parent on the island, constantly calling me for help because he couldn't make his daughters stop crying.

The other Companions on the island were Farkas and Vilkas. Farkas married Lydia and had two sons. Vilkas had a son as well with his wife Endarie, a relationship I became weirdly invested in because Farkas hated it. His relationship with Vilkas sunk after he started dating Endarie, and he was constantly rebuffing Endarie's attempts to make friends. That relationship was the one which lasted though, Farkas and Lydia divorced. Lydia dates one of Paarthurnax and the Night Mother's sons now, and Farkas is a cradle robber with one of Balimund and Sofie's daughters. Stop glaring at me, Sofie was an adult which she hooked up with Balimund.

Elisif the Fair ended up in an inverse love triangle with Quintus Navale and Miraak, where instead of both of them trying to get with her themselves neither of them would stop trying to set the other up with her. Eventually Elisif picked Quintus for her husband and Miraak for her best friend. Their son was beautiful.

Nelkir found as a spouse an equally despised character: Braith. Their son seems to have avoided their unpleasant traits to be perfectly normal, if grumpy looking all the time. Interestingly, his best friend was his Dad, so now my headcanon is that Balgruuf and Nelkir get alone wonderfully well without Mephala fluffing it up. Maven Black-Briar married Balgruuf. I'm not sure if she was trying to consolidate power or if she just fell in platonic love with Dagny, her best friend, and was determined to be her stepmother. I'm inclined to think the marriage of Frothar and Idgrod the Younger was political though. I bet they are trying to combine Hjaalmarch and Whiterun into a mega-hold.

Erandur, the priest of the goddess of marriage and love, is on his third relationship with Tullius and Iona's after divorcing Gabriella and Lucia. Gabriella remarried another divorcee, Marcurio after his marriage to Idgrod Raven-Crone fell apart. Lucia is dating one of the son's of the Night Mother right now.

Other relationships which made me think: "How would that work? How would they even meet?" include Mjoll the Lioness and Neloth, Ysolda and Sondas Drenim, Gregor and Ingun Black-Briar, Sapphire and J'Zargo, Brelyna and Arngier (such a pretty little daughter), Valerica and Omluag, Joric and Haelga (I'm going to hell for that one, I'm sure), Harkon and Hrefna (scratch that last comment, this pairing is the one I will go to hell for).

Incidentally, I will reiterate all my Skyrim children NPCS were adults in Tomodachi Life when they got into relationships with other adults.

Haha this is brilliant! Have you done this with any other series?

Lydia dates one of Paarthurnax and the Night Mother's sons now, and Farkas is a cradle robber with one of Balimund and Sofie's daughters. Stop glaring at me, Sofie was an adult which she hooked up with Balimund.

:eek:

Sofie's always my daughter! She's so entrepreneurial!

Well, I suppose she could do worse than Balimund.

Wildroses

No. Skyrim is the only thing with enough NPCs to make this experiment worthwhile that I like. Plus I kind of got fond of Skryim Island and my ridiculous Mii relationships so I don't want to erase the island.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts