1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Skyrim Crashes After Installing Hearthfire

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Panzerjoust, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Panzerjoust Member

Message Count:
    So I got Hearthfire and installed it, and when I started up Skyrim it crashes after the dragon logo. I've done the sound fix and run BOSS, but nothing happens. I've also updated all my drivers and nothing changes.
  2. JClarke1953 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    You didn't say what you're running Skyrim on.
  3. ah3nos Member

Message Count:
    If he's running BOSS he is on a PC. It's probably a mod compatibility or load order issue

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
  4. ianc1 Member

Message Count:
    do you have version 1.7.13.0.6 because it wil not work without this update
  5. JClarke1953 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I'd also wait a bit before trying any mod's as well. That is if you're attempting to use them. And you might check with those who are running Skyrim on a PC, they'll have more amswer's and resolution's to what you need to do, or not.