• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TurtleHustler

Dudley Doop
Just thought of a new character, Orc, this time!
Name: Mauhul gro-Grazob
Race: Orc
Age: 20-80s, possibly 100s?? (ill use the riften lady to change my appearance every time i want to appear older)
Personality: Really only cares about himself, but is still kinda nice to people he doesnt know or that he respects
Class: Mage (at first) Shaman (later)

Skills: Destruction (Sparks/lighting spells only) Alteration, Illusion, Conjuration (only summon creatures, no bound weapons/armor) Enchanting

Background: Boring early life. Instead of taking interest in physical weapons, he took interest in expanding his mind and accepting different points of views. Came to Skyrim in hope of visiting a particular Orc stronghold, but will soon find interest in the dangerous part of magic, which will ultimately corrupt his mind and body.

Influence was when i was creating my house for my other character, and right when i built the foundation, it looked just like a sacrifice platform, which made me pretty much save instantly and start this new character. I hope on bringing people to this sacrifice platform and... well, SACRIFICING them!! haha. Sorry my background is so short, im just so eager to play a mage because its been forever since i made one.

Bibbles

I'm thinking of making a Paladin style Character.

Here's what I'm thinking.

Name: Saint Bibbles
Race: Imperial
Personality: Essentially a monk, the purpose of his quests are healing the sick and needy, and helping those who need it in the name of a spiritual quest... But sometimes even Buddha needs to kick some ass.

Skills: Restoration, heavy armour, one handed, block. (And a little enchanting)

Background:
After years of working on his families farm as a child, his father passed away from a vampires bite at a young age. Being left as the man of the house, he took it upon himself to provide for his mother and sisters. Often he would blame himself for his fathers passing, believing that he had brought it upon him as retribution for his childish shenanigans. Just as things seemed to be going well, a group of bandit ex-soldiers pillaged his farm, raping and killing his remaining family.
With this, he left his life behind, throwing himself into a life of revenge, preying on those who preyed on others. However, in a bar fight where he attempted to fight 6 bandits on his own while drunk, he was almost killed. Through some divine intervention he survived, awaking in the dormitory of a church, far from where he recognised. The monks of the church asked in payment that he devotes his life to helping those who need it most, in the name of their lord.
Seeing that he was able to continue his personal quest, as well as heal those like his father with his new found healing techniques, he set off on his endless journey.

Influence:
Couldn't decide on something new, and I've already played a Khajit assassin, and didn't want another sneaky stab style class.
Then I saw a warrior priest model I'd painted (Warhammer yes, I play both forms!) And I went, yeah I can make that work. I think some enchanting would replicate the auras I painted on the model. This will be fun.

Commodus

vampireblackandwhite.jpg

NAME
Rufus Cruour

RACE
Vampire

PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE
A sadistic coward, Rufus is driven only by the desire to accumulate power. This was so even before he succumbed to his Vampiric ailment, he would wander Skyrim cloaked and hooded, cultivating a reputation as a kind-hearted philanthropist when in actual fact he is nothing but a thief. Rufus now takes a special delight in his Vampirism, knowing that the very people who kindly acknowledge him in the cities will never suspect their kindly benefactor as he visits them in their sleep...

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Originally a Dark Elf, he has the elongated features of his race. As he succumbs to the Vampire curse, he becomes more ragged and diseased, his skin coated in filth and dried blood. All the while he conceals this with a black robe and hood.

Rown

Name
Geryon Herak

Race
Orc, in his 80's but he is a stubborn orc male refusing to let his body wither.

Style
Uses a crossbow at range and a claw weapon (way of the monk mod) in his right hand in melee combat. He is adept at sneaking and not being seen when he doesn't want to be, but as an orc is especially brutal in confrontation.

Background
Geryon was born in an orc stronghold near dawnstar. His father was a smith and his mother tended to him and his three brothers and sister. His life was simple, he became a smith like his father, he had children of his own with an orc woman who was one of the best huntresses in the stronghold. Geryon was fascinated with archery, watching his wife repair and tend to her bow, the way the arrows flew so straight. Geryon grew to an old age living relaticvely peacefully in the stronghold, His children had grown. His two sons had left the stronghold to make their own way in Skyrim, geryon hadnt heard from them in ten years, but this did not trouble an orc.

A day came when Geryon was 80 years old, when he was thinking of heading out into the wildreness to meet his death, a pack of vampires flew off a neighboring mountain, into the stronghold, burning and devouring everything and everyone within, geryons wife was drained of blood, with this sight in his eyes he first felt the rage of his people bubble inside of him, he picked up a piece of sharp wood that had fallen from his burnt hom, tied it to his hand with the bloody rags of his wife, and killed three vampire by driving his fist into thier black still hearts. He escaped.

Geryon wandered for months, stealing and killing who he needed to get what he needed. Though he was old, he was still an orc, and no man race could bost his inborn strength. especially not after 70 years of hammering hard orachilum ore. He heard rumours near riften that a fortress called dawngaurd was being rebuilt, and that the inhabitants were once vampire hunters. He found his way their and was greeted by isran. A man who shared his blood feud with vampires.

damn i kinda wanna write a journal for this guy but, im in the middle of a different one right now...

sesus

either i missed it or no one said it but my favorite is my kahjiit boxer. with his claws, the perk fist of steel with the best gauntlets, and the gloves of pugilist disenchanted and re-enchanted (with enchanting all the way up) onto gauntlets and a ring (after that you'll do the most damage possible without a weapon which is like around 128 a punch), and all level ups to health. he is a brute fighter who never losses. and although he was not my first (an archer was) this bulid took 1st by a long shot

J

Jeremius

Right now I am trying, basically a light armored paladin who dual wields swords and a bow, but unlike his heavy armored counterparts does not use restoration/anti-undead magic against the undead.

in other words he is a ranger with a favored enemy of undead.

Bibbles

Right now I am trying, basically a light armored paladin who dual wields swords and a bow, but unlike his heavy armored counterparts does not use restoration/anti-undead magic against the undead.

in other words he is a ranger with a favored enemy of undead.

Had me crackin up. By that logic my paladin isn't actually a paladin, its more like a rogue that loves heavy armor, shields, and instead of sneaking he bashes with a mace and heals up.

Hymencis

Haven’t posted any character stories in a while , I thought it would be time to write a new one! Hope you will enjoy it! ;D

PS: it's a bit long, sorry for that! ;(

Name/Nickname: Froki
Race: Argonian

Psychology Profile:
Froki is a somewhat clever little argonian who uses ice spells from the school of destruction to defeat his opponents. He is very Young so he has much to learn. He can use a bow or a sword, if necessary. Froki does not have very much friends, because he´s kind of shy. Although he is shy, his brave heart and his knowledge of the world around will help him overcome almost every danger that crosses his path.

Background Story:
It was a warm summer morning when Froki opened his eyes. He could see the sun shining bright through his window. He did not remember how he got in this house, but his bed felt very comfortable and warm, so he decided to lie down for a bit and think of how he got here.

A couple of minutes later an old nord came in, he looked a Froki, but he did not speak a word. He walked right to the fireplace to grab what in Froki’s point of view seemed like a kettle and he walked up to Froki’s bed.

‘Well hello there, young Argonian, I see you finally woke up. Would you like some tea or a piece of bread?’ The old man said. Froki did not respond, he was not sure if he could trust this old man. No one had ever been this nice to him so he wasn’t sure what to do.

‘Ah, of course, I haven’t introduced myself yet. I’m Pabilos Trivo, but you can call me Pabs if you want, everyone calls me Pabs. So what’s your name?’

Again Froki did not respond.
Pabilos had been staring at Froki for some time now.
‘Hahaha!’ Pabilos started to laugh with a deep, manly voice. ‘A shy one, you are, hahaha!’ He smiled at Froki. Froki saw the lines on his face, suddenly the old man looked less old then he did when he came in.

‘Have you forgotten how to talk, young Argonian?’

‘F-F-Froki...’ Froki said.

‘Excuse me, what did you say just then?’ Pabilos asked him.

‘M-My name is Froki, sir’ Froki stuttered. ‘Ah, I was wondering if you were ever going to talk to me.’

’So… Froki, was it? Do you want a cup of tea or a piece of bread?’

‘I’m not hungry, sir’ Froki responded.

‘Not hungry?! You have been sleeping for one and a half day now, you really should eat something, my boy.’

‘Well, I guess I’m kinda hungry…’ Froki admitted.

‘Here’s some bread and a cup of tea.’ Pabilos said.

After Froki was done eating as much as he could and drinking the sweet tea the old man had gave him, he started wondering again.

‘Sir, can I ask you something?’

‘Oh, call me Pabs. What can I do for you, Froki?’

‘How did I got here? Why am I here? Where am I? What happened to me?’

‘Calm down, boy, I will explain everything;
I found you two days ago, on the road to Whiterun. I was going to Whiterun to buy some food for the next week but then I found you. You looked withered and you were covered in blood, I couldn’t just leave you there, you would have died, so I bought you here, to my humble home here in Whiterun Hold.’ Pabilos explained.

‘Where is Whiterun Hold? Is it somewhere in Blackmarsh?’ Froki asked him.

‘You are in Skyrim now, my boy, you’re far way from home. Can you remember anything of what happened to you, or how you got here in the first place?’

‘No, I’m sorry…’ Froki responded.

‘You don’t have to apologize, it’s not your fault.’

As Pabilos had said that, he stood up and walked to the front door.

‘I’ll be back soon, you should sleep some more, Froki. Don’t take this the wrong way, but you still look awful.’

Froki nodded and closed his eyes.

In the years that followed Froki had learned a great many things from Pabilos. He had learned the history of Skyrim, and of the Septim Dynasty and the Oblivion Crisis. Pabilos was a mage himself, so Froki had lessons in destruction magic from time to time.

‘Most Nords do not like magic at all, they fear of the consequences it may have. But if you, my son, act carefully and you train hard, you will be able to control the magic that I teach you.’ Pabilos used to say.

Froki liked living in the Pabs’ farm, he had a great view on one of the watchtowers in Whiterun Hold and it was a short walk to Whiterun itself. But this would all change one day…

‘Froki! Froki! Wake up!’

Froki turned his head and looked directly into the eyes of Pabilos.

‘Froki, hurry! The house is on fire! We need to get out of here!’

Froki stood up as quickly as he could and he ran outside through the door, well, there was no door anymore, it was probably already burned to ashes.
As Froki turned around, he realized that Pabilos was still inside.

‘Pabs! Where are you?!’ Froki screamed, and at the same time, a part of the roof collapsed. He had to go back inside, he had to save Pabilos because Pabilos had saved him.
Froki ran back inside and he saw that Pabs was trapped under a pile of heavy logs that used to carry the roof.

‘Pabs!’

‘What are you doing in here, you fool! Get yourself to safety!’ Pabilos said to him.

‘I’m not leaving you here to be burned alive, Pabs!’ Froki tried to life on of the logs, but it was way too heavy for him.

‘It’s no use, Froki. Save yourself while you still can, live the life you want. Remember all the things I thought you, goodbye, my son...’ And after Pabilos had said that, Froki turned around and ran outside again.

A second after he had set foot outside, the roof collapsed completely and Froki started to cry out loud.

‘Noooo!! Pabs!!’

And as Froki turned around to see if anyone was near, he saw them ride away on their horses, the bandits that had lit the fire, and at that moment, Froki promised himself to take revenge on the bandits for what they had taken away from him.

After the fire, Froki lived on the streets eating whatever he could find. He visited Pabs’ grave every year in the summer.

When Froki arribed at the border of Skyrim, returning from his annual visit to Pabs’ grave he was hit on his head and he fainted.

A few hours later, he was in a carriage to be executed in Helgen. He was on his way to Pabs and to Sovngarde…

First post.

NAME: Stryke.
NICKNAME: The Unknown warrior
RACE: Nord/ grandmother was half imperial but married a nord.
PERSONALITY: helps those that need it. Hates bandits(more on that later) . Skillful thief. Hates all deadra but has a unnatural intellectual knowledge of them. (Including being able to exploit the Oghma Infinium).

BACKGROUND:
Stryke the unknown arrior.
Born in whiterun to two farmers. Of moderate standing, Stryke had a rather boring upbringing on the outskirts of Whiterun. Around the age of 12 a old man, unknown to tue family, came and introduced himself. When asked why he was there he would only answer "just observing". Several weeks went by till he told ths real reasons for being there. He sensed in the boy A power. A power that he himself could'nt come to name. He directed the father and mother take the boy to High Hrothgar, and to present him in to the grey beards.
After much debate they decided against it. Several weeks later when Stryke and his father travelled to Whiterun the farm was raided. House burned, mother murdered, family's savings stolen. His father, devastated, took him and his son to Windhelm to meet with his mothers family. After awhile his father decided to take Stryke to High Hrothgar.
On the way to ivarstead, Stryke and his father were ambushed By bandits. Though not a warrior his father fought like a warrior of experience. Sadly the numbers were just to much. Angered by the numbers lost and little bounty gained, they took stryke, and sold him to a bitter old man that ran a mine in Hammerfell.
8 years went by. Stryke grew to be a strong, surprisingly intelligent nord. Though he was given a freedom of a sorts in the mine , he still hated everyday that went by. The only friend he confided with was a old man named Gred. Gred tought him how to use the pickaxe in a offensive way. When the old man died a rather pitiful death, bitten by a rather small spider and refused treatment due to his age, he went berserk. Killing all in his way he fought and killed his masters. Once free he found himself leading the few who followed him in his rage. He hunted down the bandits that kidnapped him and murdered each and every one of them. Throughout hammerfell they spoke of a unknown warrior slashing through the bandits. When word got to him and his followers they thought he fit such a name. Stryke the unknown warrior stuck.
2 years passed. Stryke decided to return to his homeland. When crossing back into his homeland he stumbled upon the stormcloaks being ambushed. Recognizing Ulfric from his days in Windhelm he was surprised to find him being attacked. Before he could even think, a random imperial soldier hit him in the head with the but of his swords.

cyberius

Dunmer politician and battlemage.
Name: Savys Nedorus

Race: Dunmer

Style: Daggers. Assassin-like.

Psychology profile: Quiet, cold, heartless. Makes no friends unless to get close and kill them.

Background: His father was the leader of the Morag Tong, but he was assassinated by the dark brotherhood.
He became the leader of the tong, and granted them many Years of victory.
One day he deicided to leave and make a morag tong branch in skyrim.
He left his younger brother incharge and left.
But, in skyrim, he was arrested and all his items taken.

He found a way to escape, though.
Now he is trying to terminate the dark brotherhood.

Brainiacazoid13

Names:
Khajiit: K'thulhu
Nord: Spiller
Argonian: Shadow-Strider

Race: Argonian

Style: Thief, Stealth, Assassin if need be, will use dirty fighting if cornered, brilliant Pickpocket (can steal the very clothes from someone's back, man, mer or otherwise), devious haggler.

Personality: A thief with a pocket full of septims, Shadow-Strider goes from bandit camp to manor looting anything that isn't nailed down or on fire. After quietly slipping away from the house or camp, often leaving behind several half-naked cadavers at the latter, he will stroll to the nearest fence wearing an Amulet of Zenithar and armour loaded with Fortify Haggling enchantments. He will then leave the fence bewildered and downright confused as to why an Argonian just sold them a blunt, supposedly enchanted, steel dagger for 400 septims. Shadow's deft hands guarantee him accomodation for the night, and a recently aquired change of clothes for a new day. His silver tongue can scam any shopkeeper, bribe any guard, and persuade his followers to carry more than they can physically hold quite comfortably. In fact, the only people he doesn't use it on is his close friends, Emperors and his foster parents, his Khajiit father too skilled for him to bother with attempting.

Backstory: Left in a flowerbasket on the doorstep of a Nord and Khajiit couple in Kvatch, a young Shadow-Strider was taken in by the Nord housewife Ryla and her dashing Khajiit husband J'zarlo. After searching around for The hatchling's parents, J'zarlo agreed with his wife to raise Shadow-Strider like his own son. Later, the couple adopted a young Altmer, naming the baby girl Fadite. After giving Shadow and Fadite pet names derived from their own races, they asked an Argonian male staying briefly in Kvatch to conduct the naming ritual for Shadow-Strider. The Argonian did so, and soon vanished from the city entirely.
After a few more happy years of life in Kvatch, although the mixed-race family often brought glances from visitors, both Shadow and Fadite saught to find their birth-family and left, both at age 19. Fadite, a stunning gold-skinned vision by then, promised to meet J'zarlo and Ryla at their new house in Solitude one day, and travelled to Morrowind. Shadow-Strider, a well-built, black-scaled Argonian at that point, silently vowed that also, then sailed to Black Marsh, seeking the Argonian who had watched over his naming.

Ultimately, Shadow's 4 years spent in Black Marsh asking around, using his silver tongue, offered him nothing but a rumour that the Argonian he tracked was visiting the self-proclaimed Khajiit royal family, prompting him to head to Elsweyr, his adoptive father's homeland.

Elsweyr was, as with Black Marsh, fruitless, although Shadow (going by his father's pet name for him: K'thulhu) did manage to get series of jobs selling items with Khajiit merchants and protecting the same trade caravans from ambushes by desert bandits.

After several years working with the caravans, Shadow landed himself in hot water after bedding the two daughters of the head trader. But before the old merchant could tear the appendage that had defiled his daughters off Shadow, the Argonian had fled to Cyrodiil with the majority of the caravan's gold.

Once in Cyrodiil, he recieved a message from his foster sister to come to Solitude immediately. Puzzled, Shadow gathered his belongings and headed to the Skyrim-Cyrodiil border.

Once crossing it, he slowly walked to Solitude while reading "The Explorer's Guide to Skyrim". So absorbed in the book, Shadow was, that he completely missed the fact that a Stormcloak-Imperial skirmish had broken out behind him, and promptly recieved a blow to the head from a Stormcloak's war-hammer, knocking him out cold.

Shadow's unconscious figure was relieved of his gold, bound and loaded into a cart headed to Helgen, unaware that he sat next to Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak and that the chopping block lay ahead.

Impaleification

Name: Bakal gro-Luzal
Race: Orc
Class Name: Hard Worker
Weapons: Duel Pickaxes and/or Woodcutter's Axes and a Hunting Bow
Armor: Minor's Clothes or Blacksmiths's Apron
Skills: One-Handed, Alteration, Enchanting, Alchemy, Smithing, Speech, Archery, and Restoration

Story: Growing up in an Orc stronghold, Bakal was raised to earn his keep. He had heard about how in the cities, gold was power, and he was told that you had to earn it through work. When he came of age, he decided to leave his stronghold , Dushnikh Yal, for the city of Markarth so he could gain power through wealth. Bakal uses all of the skills he learned in Dushnikh Yal to earn his money. He mined ore in the mine there and helped the chiefs forge wife make armor and weapons. Since the stronghold hunted for their food, Bakal would go on hunting trips, making him skilled with a bow. Bakal would help the wise woman create potions and poisons, causing him to know which ingredients cause which effects. By working in the mines and chopping wood Bakal had gained a strong sword arm, and thus is good with One-Handed. When Bakal arrived in Markarth, he learned two new skills that could earn him lots of money. He now is very skilled in Enchanting and has the sharpest tongue in Markarth. He also heard about the spells Transmutation, Magelight, and Candlelight. Knowing he would be mining in dark caves, he learned Magelight and Candlelight. He also learned Transmutation so he could get some extra gold from mining. He also learned he could earn some money for healing people and teaching at the temple, thus he learned the school of Restoration. He was also tempted to learn Illusion so he could trick people into giving him more gold, but he thought it was a dishonorable way of earning gold. Bakal is now earning his keep. One ore, weapon, piece of armor, potion, poison, animal hide, persuaded person, enchanted item, piece of jewelry, healed person, and divine teaching at a time.

Posts-On-Forums

I played through the Oblivion main quest for the first time about a week ago, then went back to Skyrim. I liked my Oblivion experience enough to make my next character his descendant.

Name: Burd Desrochers
Race: Nord

Personality: After moving to Skyrim, Burd became more and more disillusioned with the Empire, and believes that all people should be allowed to practice their customs. He is always open to learning new skills, even accepting magic, something most Nords look down on, and enjoys the craftsman trade.

Despite having been a Stormcloak, he does not hold Nord supremacist views, and believes that Skyrim should be home to all races. Really, when he joined the Stormcloaks, he did it for Skyrim, not for Ulfric. He has a fascination with all things Orcish, and his status as an Orc Blood-kin helps. He also has a thing for Dark Elf women, and can usually be seen with either Brelyna Maryon or Aranea Ienith. Sometimes Jenassa.

Background: Born in Bruma, Cyrodiil, Burd was born to a Nord mother and a Breton father with Nord blood. He is a direct descendant of Guy Desrochers, a once famous but now forgotten Breton crusader and Blades Agent from the Oblivion Crisis. Some say he was the Hero of Kvatch, the Grand Champion of the Arena, and even the Champion of Cyrodiil, but there are few historical records to confirm those claims. Guy settled down in the very Nordic city of Bruma, where most of his descendants, who would eventually be of mixed Breton and Nord blood, would call home.

Burd, named after a Nord who previously served as the guard captain of Bruma, grew up in a mix of Cyrodiilic and Nordic culture. His father, a former Imperial legionnaire and veteran of the Great War, and his mother, one of Bruma's most skilled huntresses, both trained him in combat skills.

When Burd was in his early 20s, his father was placed under arrest by Thalmor agents for secretly worshipping Talos. The former Legionnaire and his wife fought for their lives, but were bested by the Justiciars' high-level magic, while Atronachs burned their house down. Burd escaped, and was marked a wanted man by the Thalmor.

After a year of doing odd jobs to survive, and occasional thieving, Burd decided that he had nothing to lose, and thus set off for Skyrim, the land of his and his hometown's ancestry. Upon crossing the border from Bruma, he ran into an Imperial ambush on Ulfric Stormcloak. On the way to Helgen for his execution, he figured that maybe he was meant to be caught after all. That is, until he followed his fellow prisoner and later brother-in-arms, Ralof of Riverwood, for another opportunity for freedom.

I have a great idea for my next character. He's going to be an Imperial that came to Skyrim to join the Legion. I'll go through the beginning (just cause I have to) and immediately go to Solitude to join the Legion. I will go through the imperial quest and then as a role playing option I will go to one of the holds and be stationed there by the empire. I will complete all the quests for that province and then be restationed at a different hold and so on and so on. All the time wearing only Imperial armor. Eventually Tulius will send me to Helgen to investigate the dragon attack there and puck up some clues which will take me on the road to the main questline. Should be kinda fun.

Race: Bosmer, Redguard or Khajiit (for the beginning archery bonus - also have thought that maybe a Nord would fit as well, though they don't have the aforementioned archery bonus.)

Style: Is going to be a kind of Ranger/hunter build - if you've ever heard of the Valenwood Ranger build you'll have a general idea of what I mean. Only I'm modifying it a bit.
Will use archery mainly, dual wielding secondly for close combat, with a bit of "Ranger-ish" magic thrown in. Restoration to heal yourself and your companions, Destruction for the runes (think of them like the traps that a ranger build would use), Conjuration to summon the wolf familiar and use Bound weapons, and Alteration for waterbreathing (though I'm still unsure about this last one).
Will also be a werewolf and hunt as one. I've always wanted to try hunting deer and stuff as a werewolf which I believe you can even make useful with the werewolf perk tree in DG.

Psychology: Obsessed with being the best hunter. Will do everything possible to achieve that goal, so maybe a bit obsessed with tunnel vision.

Background Story: None yet. This is still a work in progress, as I'm sure you guys can tell. :/ I think I obsess a bit to much about the type of character I'll be making way before I even make them..

If your going for the light melee class, go with Redguard. On my Skyrim Redguard account, i have high light armor, 1h, alteration, archery, (for distance) block, alchemy and smithing. And since i have light armor, i bring plenty of health potions with me and upgrade my hp every time i level up. And when your using 1h and light armor, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SHIELD. I use the light armor so i don't have to worry about stamina as much, so i can go places much faster, in my opinion, there is no point in heavy armor as redguard when you have light armor, alteration, healing potions and shield. Hope this helps!

I have found that smithing your light armor up and actually taking perks in light armor your character is actually quite survivable. Of course you'll quaff a few more healing potions but i used conjuring to take a little pressure off particularly in the beginning. A follower can help too if you don't want to conjure. My Bosmer did very well using light armor using this method. He's now lvl 51 and now finds magic much more dangerous than anything in h2h.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts