• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vercintorix

Name: Railen Arthen
Race: Dunmer
Play-style: Battle-Mage

Psychology Profile: Medium Stature for a Dark Elf, Has a huge mind for the Magical Arts and combat and loves to help people in trouble and willing to put his life on the line for innocent people. Loyal to his friends and family.

Background Story: Born to a small Dark Elf Family in the Gray Quarter of Windhelm. His Family had a trouble making a life in Windhelm due to prejudice against Dark Elves in the Gray Quarter but everyone look out for each other helped each other. Railen always been interested into learning Magic but he excelled into fighting with weapons. One day around his Mid Teens he was out in Eastmarch and two bandits threaten him to give him hard earned gold he made so he can help his people in Windhelm, he refused and the first bandit swung his blade at his near his arm. Railen had to think fast and picked up his shovel and disarmed the Bandit took his blade and killed the first one while the other one fled, he returned to Windhelm and told the Jarl but he did nothing, heartbroken he returned where his Father died, it was two years after his mother died also so he decided to move to Morrrowind His ancestors homeland. Never seen it he wen't to Cyrodill but found a better life there. Around 201 he decided to move his Sick Brother to Cyrodill but was caught in a Imperial Ambush...

Iceman_mat

First time doing a profile on a character (full) so here we go
Race: Bretton

Style: At one with the magical arts. From beings of magical origins, spells that can cause the very elements to be cast from his figure tips or even be as gentle as a lovers embrace. For every situation, he has a weapon, creature or spell ready to assist him.
Psychology Profile: Though friendly and good natured he is not one to be undermined. Finding his own way in the world of Skyrim this mage follows his own code. Though loyalty is a trait sought by most kings, this wanderer seeks those who are honest and truthful. Should one cross him however, they would not only have to deal with magical creatures but the elements themselves. Chaotic Good

Background Story: He does not remember much about his past, perhaps because of a concussion sustained from blow to the head upon being captured by some unknown soldiers. He now travels the world meeting new people, learning new spells and helping those he can with the skills he has.
What his pasts holds he is unsure. Was he a champion for good, or a tool of evil? This he does not know but he does what he believes to be right & true, making the ripples as he travels through the pond.

-Cheers

Dvalin

After several characters this is my most recent one.

Name: Zul'Gurok
Race: Orc
Class: Battle Master, all stamina, two hand, one hand, dual wield, shield or not, heavy armor, smithing to Orcish

Psychological Profile: Rural, extremely rural, isn't good with speech nor writing. In battle he's not matched, he loves where the steel meets the flesh. Calm calculating tactician except when outnumbered he goes berzerk. Laughter is the only way to make him not draw one of his many weapons. The only thing he values is a great opponent and his armor and weapons. No fear, anyone is a potential victim. He's a predator.

Backstory: "Me Zul'Gurok, me great warrior from White Skull Troll clan, me juss giv'n me greatess mission. I be task'd wit unite'n all Orc Strongholdz inz Skyrim undah one bannah. Along deh way me muss also ambush any humeyz on road N' strike fear to allz of deh puney kindz. But me stumbled in humey stuff N' me mission be ovah befow it startz. I be wait'n to getz chopp'd on deh block. Me know now I not be gett'n chopp'd, I be gonna get free'd N' wit Malacath atz me side I be puttin deh greenskin fear in deez milk drink'n soft puney humeyz befow me meet a great death."
Are you a fan of warhammer40k? This sounds like you're trying to form a WHAAAAAAAAAAH!

Dvalin

Thats bad news for Tamriel, have send my Vindacare woodelf to take care of 'Warboss Zul'Gurok'

CoreyRUS

Name: Symon Deadwood
Race: Breton
Play-Style: Battle-Conjurer

Background: Born in Imperial City, his dream was to study in the Mages Guild, when he was of age, the first day he went to begin studying and was rejected. The School had told him that he was unsteady and unable to handle the training they could offer him. As a result he went off to study what he could by himself, knowing one day he would come back to ruin the lives of every Mage in the world who stood in his way. His primary goal in life is to become the very Best Mage in the conjuration and Destruction schools of magic that he possibly could be, and any person who threatens that dream will be and shall be vanquished from this plane of existence. Mastery in Conjuration, Destruction, Two-Handed Weapons, Archery, and Heavy Armor, no one will stand in his way of molding a world that will answer to him as.... Master.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
bosmershadowscale.jpg

CHAPTER I​
SIGN OF THE SHADOW

In the beginning,

in the Argonian homeland of Black Marsh a child was born under the Sign of the Shadow.
Although this child did not hatch from an egg, but was birthed from citizen Wood Elf parents that earned a hard living in the city of Soulrest, Black Marsh. Being born under the sign of the Shadow I was taken at birth and presented to the Argonian King. From then on I was trained in the arts of stealth and assassination by a Speaker of the Dark Brotherhood, and live a life of service as a Royal Assassin to the mighty Kingdom of Argonia. In reality, I live a life in servitude to the Night Mother and the Dread Father. While remaining loyal to my birthplace of Argonia and to my homeland of Valenwood, these and the Five Tenets are the only few things I love and will kill for. In Soulrest, my father was the go-between in the lumber trade from Black Marsh to Valenwood to build great Forest cities in the home of the Bosmer. My Da was a good hard-working elf and also found time out of his busy days to visit me while in training to teach me how to fish. His friendship with the native Argonians has taught me a great deal in the virtues of respect, politics, and loyalty.

As a Bosmer Shadowscale, I was treated like a part of the family from my Argonian brethren. With my natural gifts of stealth born as a Bosmer, I excelled in training far greater than those of my Argonian peers thus pleasing the Royal Court of Argonia. As a natural born cannibal, I consumed every last one of my contracts to quell my hunger. My parents named me Qua'nah, after a great plains Khajit chief warrior of a nomadic tribe of savage wood elves in Valenwood, my name was decided upon during my parents' travels to Elsweyr on their way to Argonia. Growing up in Black Marsh speaking in Hist tongues it quickly became my first language at home. At the age of ten I had a Naming Ceremony from the Argonian elders to add a last name to my first name and it goes by Qua'nah Lurks-In-Shadow. These stories are mostly all that I remember from my childhood until I started having recurring dreams of a child performing the Black Sacrament in the city of Windhelm, in the province of Skyrim.

So by Sithis, I set out on a long & treacherous quest to the land of Skyrim in search of the child...

cyberius

Dunmer politician and battlemage.
Name: Berevar Wolf-Heart

Race: Nord

Class: Warrior. But after the war is just a war veteran, and a Commoner.

Psychological Story: Very nice, and loyal. Why nice and kind in town, he is mean and brutal in Battle. He is indefinitely of Stormcloak's side, but he feels the Dark Elves deserve more then what Ulfric gives them.

Backstory: Berevar was born in Windhelm, 45 years before the dragons returned.
His family was very honorable. His father was an Imperial General who fought in he Great War. But when they surrendered to the Aldmeri Dominion, he quickly resigned. He wanted nothing to do with people who would desecrate the teachings and worshipping of Talos. His mother also fought i the war.
His grandparents were in The Old Nordic Army. An army that was made by and for the nords, incase something tried to harm skyrim. His great grandfather was a great and know warrior. They even made two books on him. One that had to do with the legends of him, and the second, after reading through his journal.
His great great grandparents were the soldiers, that began to bring honor to his family. He joined the Stormcloak Rebellion, to keep he honor running. After the victory, he was known by his last name, Wolf-Heart. That name eventually became that, when his great great grandfather was on a quest, and killed three wolves for their hearts, to create a mild potion. Herevar had two kids, A boy and girl. Berevar, and Nilsa, Wolf-Heart.

Hymencis

I decided to make a nord, but a little bit different then you would expect, i hope you like my story!

Name: Síle Carcos
Race: Nord
Side of the civil war: No side, but if neccesery (because of her parents and family) she would side with the Imperials

Style: Síle is a very talented destruction mage who is against fighting or harming anyone. Her way is not to do, but to think first. She is always in for an adventure, but what is an adventure without friends to share those wonderfull moments with? Síle has always been a fine student and now she is even teaching destruction herself's. She is very elegant and in some way sort of beautiful.

Psychology Profile: She will do whatever is takes to protect friends and innocent people from whatever danger is ahead. While the law is not that important to her, she does not break it, at all. Darkness may try to lure her off her path, but back in Cyrodiil she has fought much stronger enemies.

Background: Síle grew up in Cyrodiil as a noble. She had a very nice life back then because everyone used to help her out with every little problem she had. There was always this interest in magic with her, and on her 18th birthday her parents hired a personal court mage from the Imperial Court to teach her a thing or two about magic. The Court mage never really casted magic because Síle's parents had strictly forbidden any kind of magic after their old home back in Chedinhal burned down because of necromancers. Síle got bored from just reading books about magic and so she went into the Imperial City Courtyards so she could practice destruction magic there. That is also how she met her best friend Rados; a Breton who was interested in Illusion magic and who she had always liked very much, so much that she wasn't sure if she was in love with him or not. They practiced in the Courtyards this way for a few years, always after sunset and they would go back home at midnight.

On Síle's 23th birthday her parents wanted her to marry another noble from the Imperial City. But Síle was more into Rados, the boy she had always liked in a way that when she looked at him, she felt this little sparkle of love and hope though her body. It always felt so nice and warm with him around, but now her parents wanted her to marry some kind of spoiled Imperial guy who she didn't even knew? The day before her forced marriage, Rados camed to her though her bedroom windom and spoke to her: 'we could travel north, together, as a family, you now... we could leave this all behind and start a whole new life in Skyrim!' Síle agreed and together they fled to the border of Skyrim. But when the couple arrived, there was a small war going on between the Imperial traitor Ulfric Stormcloak and his so called "stormcloaks" and the famous Imperial General Tullius with his most trusted Imperial soldiers. When Síle and Rados closed up, a little group of Imperial guards captured them and because they knew some of Rados family where stormcloak officials! They murdered Rados right in from of her eyes! Síle started screaming and crying and in her rage, she casted a very powerfull fireball spell at the Imperial soldiers and killed two of the four. Síle was already casting her next spell when some other soldiers saw what was happening, they captured Síle and set her on the carriage to Helgen, and to her death.

And when all hope was lost, everything turned red and black, and the last thing Síle could spot was a big bird flying over Helgen Keep...

After waking up: What could this thing be? Why can't she remember much of what happened at Helgen? And why did this Hadvar only rescue her and not his fellow Imperial soldiers who fought against this thing?
Síle opened her eyes, but before she could get a clear look at where she was, which was definitely a sort of house with a strange architecture she had never seen before, she saw Hadvar and she fell asleep again...

Hymencis

Another one of my character ideas I had in mind, hope you like it!

Name: Taquillo Aita
Race: Argonian
Side of the civil war: 'I don't care who I'll have to fight, if there's money involved, I'm in!'

Style: You could say Taquillo is a treasure hunter and a mercenary. He'll do every job if the coin is good enough. Taquillo isn't the kind of sneaky thief who steals things or a dark brotherhood assassin, he likes to explore old nordic ruines and deep, dark caves better. He is willing to help but he doesn't like doing something for nothing. He mostly drinks away his fears and his pains from when he was a child, having to much mead ofter turns out into a fight at the local inn.

Psychology Profile: People who know Taguillo better will say that he is a true friend. Taquillo will spend every last septim (yes, his precious coins!) to help others. He has a good heart and he knows that, but showing him coin purses after he had to much mead, will change his mind about that.

Background: Taquillo was born in Black Marsh. His parents found him at the side of a big forest near the village he grew up in. While he wasn't that rich and sometimes didn't even had food for a few days, he survived the most of the time by going into the forest with some other local friends and play hide and seek.

On a mid-summer day in the tiny little village, some outsiders came. Taquillo spotted them from far away because he could climb up the tall trees of the forest. He ran back to his village and told his mother he saw some strange men coming this way. His mother's face turned pale and she said: 'go inside and stay there, quickly!'. Taquillo went inside and by his supprise all of the other townfolks where there. While Taquillo and his parents didn't had a very big house, it was the biggest of all the houses in the village, so the townsfolk must have thought of it as the safest place to go. After a few awfully quitte minutes, they heard a scream coming from the other side of the door, it was Taquillo's mom!

A few moments later, he heard his father screaming:'No! Don't you dare touch her!' and with a big explosing, everything went quitte. And there Taquillo sat, his parents killed. They had always taken such a great care for him and now they where dead. Taquillo stood up and ran to the door but he was grabbed by someone, when he turned around to smash this person in the face, he saw it was Mr. Gabbors, the priest of mara in the little village who took care of the dead and weakened. He never really said anything and this was the first time Taquillo heard him saying something, but his voice was clear and sharp:'Don't go outside, you'll find nothing but hate and death there. Stay inside and wait, wait untill this is all over'. And so Taquillo did. They heard a few more screams and more explosions. They sat there for a few hours and then Taquillo and the remaining townsfolk opened the door and they saw that the village was on fire! There where burning corpses everywhere and they had even burned down the forest! Taquillo couldn't stand this and ran back in.

The years after his parents died the priest of mara took care of him. They traveled far away from the village to the border of Cyrodiil and they bought their new house in a city called Stormhold. When Taquillo was old enough, he started travelling and he collected a great amount treasures. One day at the local inn, he heard a rumor from a strange traveler. He told Taquillo about The Gauldur Legend. And so started his adventure. He first traveled to the Imperial City in Cyrodiil but with no results. The only thing the mages could tell him was that if that so called "Legend" would excist, it would be in Skyrim. Taquillo wondered if they told him all they knew, but this was more then he would have hoped for. And so his journey to Skyrim begun.

When just on the border of Skyrim on a misty day, two Imperial soldiers jumped out of the bushes and grabbed him. They looked as suprised as Taquillo himself and dragged him off to some kind off general. Taquillo's asked the general who he was and the general ansered: 'Tullius, General Tullius, Imperial Commander here in Skyrim'.
Taquillo never heard of this general Tullius, but there was something about him that he did not like. When general Tullius saw Taquillo looking to him like that, he told his guards to put him with 'the other prisoners', and Taquillo fell asleep.

When Taquillo woke up, he saw to his suprise that he was sitting in a carriage and then someone named Ralof started talking to him, but it didn't really bothered him anyways. The headsmen was waiting at Helgen, all hope was lost.

Raven

Name: Raven (real name Ravinius Palinex)
Race: Imperial

Style: Heavy armoured Warrior, Blacksmith, Adventurer

Appearance: Jet black shoulder-length hair, piercing blue eyes, neatly trimmed goatee,
olive skin, large muscular build

Psychology Profile: Raven is built rather large for an Imperial, his size would rival that of an Orc. He is well spoken, well educated and is an excellent blacksmith with extensive knowledge of most styles of weapons and armour
He does tend to drink a bit too much (but hey so does most of Skyrim)
If help is needed, he is always the first to be there. He is friendly towards most, but is known to have a very violent side if agitated, owing to his dark past which still haunts him.

Background: An only child, Ravinius was raised in a small village by his father on the shores of Lake Rumare. They ran a very successful blacksmith together, until his father was killed when a pack of marauding bandits ransacked the village and burnt it down.
Ravinius fled with only a handful of survivors, setting up camp a few miles away. They were forced to live off the land, hunting and fishing to survive.
The group slowly resorted to mugging travellers and the odd carriage that wandered by, mainly for coin and alcohol. Eventually Raven (as his comrades now called him) and the group became bandits by default themselves, raiding other bandit camps, and taking whatever they could, continuing on with this behaviour for several years.
After raiding one camp and observing the bloody mess they left while drinking the camps stash of mead, Raven was faced by the leader, a rather large Orc who seemed familiar, his distinctive warpaint, scar over his left cheek and large bushy beard striking something deep in Ravens mind. Realising these bandits were the ones who burnt down his village, Raven and the Orc engaged in a long bloody fight. Raven emerged victorious, albeit injured by a deep slash on his chest.
As a feeling of great redemption swept over Raven, he eventually got tired of the drinking, stealing and killing of the bandit life. He abandoned his comrades to attempt a new start at life, perhaps in a different province.
Travelling north, he found himself at the border of Skyrim where he was accidently caught up in an ambush by Imperial forces against a group he did not recognise.
Amidst confusion, he was captured by the Imperials and sent off to Helgen for execution.

Urponator

This character began originally as a joke with my friends - you know how the iron daggers are everywhere? - but I began to take it seriously, and began to think a story over this character. And so, here he is:

Style: Double wields iron daggers. Changes his armor from time to time, without any order: usually loots armor from defeated enemies and puts on, no matter what kind of. Avoids battles, but in action tends to be violent and attacks friends and foes alike. Collects every Iron Dagger he finds.

Psychology Profile: Shy and distant. Is afraid of people, especially fears argonian women. Due to childhood trauma, collects iron daggers maniacilly. Besides food, spends all of his money on iron daggers and every time he finds materials, makes them himself. Usually stutters in his speech and is naïve, which leads to being easily used. Mentally unstable.

Background Story: He was born in Skyrim. His family (he and his parents) lived far away from cities, and they were pretty hostile towards everyone who tried to approach their house. They trusted only other orcs, and lived by hunting. One night, a thief sneaked in their house. Young orc woke up, and saw this man lurking in their bedroom. He was about to scream for his parents, when the thief covered his mouth, and tied him up. He tried to get free, as the thief looted off their stuff.

After struggling for a while, he fell on the floor, and the noise from this woke up his mother, who - after realizing what was going on - tried to attack the thief. In cold blood, the thief killed her with an iron dagger, and after her he killed little orcs father, who was just waking up with that same dagger. Then the thief approached the little crying boy, and threw the knife on the floor, right next to the boys head.

"All would have been fine if you had just been a good boy." The thief told to the little boy, and left. At the morning, the boy manages to free himself and fleed to Riften (taking the dagger with him), as it was the closest place to his home. After that, he began to travel around the world, trying to find the thief and collecting iron daggers.

He can't stand thiefs and/or sneaky people, and sometimes just seeing them might make him snap, and attack without thinking. He is afraid of his own attacks, as seen he can't control himself at all during them. He tries to spend time alone as much as possible. If questioned about his addiction towards iron daggers, he just says "One person once forgot his iron dagger on my home. I want to make sure I have one when I see him again, so I can give him back what he forgot."

After traveling around Skyrim enough, he started to get desperate, thinking that the thief couldn't be in Skyrim, as he couldn't find him. He decided to travel to Cyrodiil, and got caught up in the ambush. He was confused, and just went along situations, while being terrified in his mind. He followed Ralof, and when they finally got out of the cave, he followed Ralof absent-mindedly. On their way to Riverwood, he saw the thief across the river. Before he could react, the thief was gone again.

This confirmed to the orc, that the thief was still in Skyrim, and he decided to continue his travels, in hopes of someday finding the thief, and giving him his dagger back.

What you think? I actually like him very much, and I'm thinking of writing an complete story out of him... Is there any meaning in doing that?

Hymencis

Coming from the person with an ARGONIAN WOMAN as his/her profile pic.
No offense intended.
Lol, that's true :D
and I'm not telling you I disagree, but I just don't think that because of their weird voice, you shouldn't play argonians...

Again, my opinion ;)

Hymencis

This character began originally as a joke with my friends - you know how the iron daggers are everywhere? - but I began to take it seriously, and began to think a story over this character. And so, here he is:

Style: Double wields iron daggers. Changes his armor from time to time, without any order: usually loots armor from defeated enemies and puts on, no matter what kind of. Avoids battles, but in action tends to be violent and attacks friends and foes alike. Collects every Iron Dagger he finds.

Psychology Profile: Shy and distant. Is afraid of people, especially fears argonian women. Due to childhood trauma, collects iron daggers maniacilly. Besides food, spends all of his money on iron daggers and every time he finds materials, makes them himself. Usually stutters in his speech and is naïve, which leads to being easily used. Mentally unstable.

Background Story: He was born in Skyrim. His family (he and his parents) lived far away from cities, and they were pretty hostile towards everyone who tried to approach their house. They trusted only other orcs, and lived by hunting. One night, a thief sneaked in their house. Young orc woke up, and saw this man lurking in their bedroom. He was about to scream for his parents, when the thief covered his mouth, and tied him up. He tried to get free, as the thief looted off their stuff.

After struggling for a while, he fell on the floor, and the noise from this woke up his mother, who - after realizing what was going on - tried to attack the thief. In cold blood, the thief killed her with an iron dagger, and after her he killed little orcs father, who was just waking up with that same dagger. Then the thief approached the little crying boy, and threw the knife on the floor, right next to the boys head.

"All would have been fine if you had just been a good boy." The thief told to the little boy, and left. At the morning, the boy manages to free himself and fleed to Riften (taking the dagger with him), as it was the closest place to his home. After that, he began to travel around the world, trying to find the thief and collecting iron daggers.

He can't stand thiefs and/or sneaky people, and sometimes just seeing them might make him snap, and attack without thinking. He is afraid of his own attacks, as seen he can't control himself at all during them. He tries to spend time alone as much as possible. If questioned about his addiction towards iron daggers, he just says "One person once forgot his iron dagger on my home. I want to make sure I have one when I see him again, so I can give him back what he forgot."

After traveling around Skyrim enough, he started to get desperate, thinking that the thief couldn't be in Skyrim, as he couldn't find him. He decided to travel to Cyrodiil, and got caught up in the ambush. He was confused, and just went along situations, while being terrified in his mind. He followed Ralof, and when they finally got out of the cave, he followed Ralof absent-mindedly. On their way to Riverwood, he saw the thief across the river. Before he could react, the thief was gone again.

This confirmed to the orc, that the thief was still in Skyrim, and he decided to continue his travels, in hopes of someday finding the thief, and giving him his dagger back.

What you think? I actually like him very much, and I'm thinking of writing an complete story out of him... Is there any meaning in doing that?

That's a really nice story! You should indeed wright an complete story about him. He looks like a very nice boy to me, but at the same time I'm a little frightened because of his weird obsession for iron daggers. A sad but very nice background story as well!

Keep it up, cuz i would love to see more work of you! :D

Urponator

That's a really nice story! You should indeed wright an complete story about him. He looks like a very nice boy to me, but at the same time I'm a little frightened because of his weird obsession for iron daggers. A sad but very nice background story as well!

Keep it up, cuz i would love to see more work of you! :D

Thanks! I'm studying literature, so I appreciate hearing your comment! I love making up stories to every character I play in Skyrim ( or any other games where the main char. has no "character", like Fable-series ). I'm always writinf stories in my head about my characters ^^
My school is also making this a challenge for me; I'm expected to be able to make an original character complete with even background and special features in few minutes, and write a story in half an hour. So if the characters I make are interesting, it makes me happy to know I've succeeded in making them \o/
Sorry, I kind of lost my thought there, but what I really wanted to say was thanks ^^'' Sorry~

Raven

I think creating a backstory kinda makes gameplay a bit more exciting. Instead of just being chucked into the action, the player actually has a storied past to tell.
I used to think backstories were rather nerdy actually till I read this thread lol, my characters story a few posts back was actually made up as I went along. I might 'refine' it a bit more eventually

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
Name: Taros

Race: Imperial/Dark Elf

Style: A slightly shortened Akaviri Blade(with unique design imbedded in blade), a Kusarigama, Ebony bow with ebony arrows, steel throwing blades and other various tools.

Psychology Profile: Quiet, Calm and Cold; all of these describe Taros. His nature makes him deadly to his foes and even more deadly to those who try to befriend him.

Background Story: Being born from an Imperial noble and a Dark Elf whore, Taros lived his life in a brothel in Imperial City, serving wine and food to the nobles who came to visit the girls. At the age of 6, Taros killed his first Imperial after the man threatened one of the girls. Taros mother learned of this event and sent him to live with her brother in Morrowind, the infamous grandmaster of the Morag Tong. Taking the boy in, the grandmaster taught him everything a master assassin needs to learn by heart. Within time Taros became Morag's top assassin, killing only for Sithis and Mephala. Taros left the guild after 16 years and moved to the southern edge of Cyrodiil, living in an abandoned hideout known as Deepscorn Hollow, where he worshiped Sithis and Mephala in peace for 2 short years before The Imperial Guard hunted him down and attempted to kill Taros but failed, leaving 30 dead guardsmen and a message...That message to Titus Mede III...Your Next...with the ring fingers of his 3 children.

A year past since the message was sent and no assassination was attempted on the Emperor's life, at least yet. There has been little of sightings of Taros, although he was reported being in the shadows next to a high noble in High Rock, possibly receiving new orders or waiting for the perfect time to strike at his greatest target..The Emperor

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts