• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
lol I was always leaned toward stealth. I do enjoy magic though so my usual playthrough is combination of both.

Cyberote

Mayor of Zufadt
Name: Amusei
Race: Argonian
Sex: Male
Birth Sign: The Thief

"I was merely an adventurer living in Black Marsh near the border of Morrowind. I heard word of a mysterious artifact in Morrowind that rather intrigued me at the time. I began my trek northward, but what came next would inevitably change my life forever.

A large shadow fell over me. The only thing I remember is a pain in my shoulder as the creature clamped down on me from behind and lifted me into the air. To this very day I can't even think of what it could've been. The Cliff Racers had been driven out some time before the Oblivion Crisis and even if they weren't, they weren't big or powerful enough to do this. The only other thing that came to mind is the possibility of it being a dragon, but that's impossible. The dragons have been gone for many many years.

The next thing I know, I instinctively sunk my dagger into the nearest flesh I could find on the creature and with a loud roar, I was sent hurdling towards the ground. I don't remember much as I fell, but I awoke in a Dunmer's home. His name was Beraren, I believe. Over about the course of a month, the elderly Dunmer man helped nurse me back to health and help me regain my strength. I had grown fond of the old man. I'd go as far as to say I had a new friend.

Then one night, something happened. Beraren and I were sitting down for wine and telling tales of our previous adventures in his small home out in the middle of nowhere. I had no idea the man was such an intriguing adventurer! As he told me about his stumble into one of the planes of Oblivion, there came a knock at the door. No, this wasn't a knock. More of a pound. I offered to answer the door only to find some fellow Argonians clad in armor. I recognised the armor from home in Black Marsh.

The men informed me that I was free to go, but they were to slay Beraren. When I asked why, information about the Argonians invading Morrowind was barked in my face. I loved my home land of Black Marsh, but how could they do this? Breraren saved my life. I wasn't just going to let these men slay him. He may have been an adventurer, but that's just the thing. He WAS an adventurer. I stepped back to protect him, but one of the guards easily apprehended me, for I wasn't completely back to health yet.

They took Breraren outside where I heard his final call. I could not save him like he saved me. The final guard brought me outside to suffer the same fate due to my acts being treasonous to Black Marsh. I thought hard of how I could escape and I remembered what Breraren told me about Destruction magic. I had never tried it myself, but at the time it was as good a time as ever. It was an amazing feeling as rage flowed through my body. I could feel the magicka welling up inside me. Fire erupted from my hands, blinding the unsuspecting guards. The feeling overwhelmed me, but I couldn't let this opportunity slip. I fled from the guards. Fled from Morrowind.

I couldn't return home. I couldn't return to Morrowind. Surely word had gotten out about my 'treason'. I couldn't believe what was happening. Nirn was spinning and I had no way to stop it. I took up residence in the nearest settlement of Cheydinhall to come up with a plan. Something about that place really made everything sink in. Dark times fell upon me, so I decided I should leave. Cheydinhall wasn't a bad place, but it was too close to Morrowind for my likings.

My next thought was 'where would be the last place they would look for me?' The conclusion was clear. The province of Skyrim would be my next destination and my next blunder. I had been too preoccupied with my own problems that I had not known that Skyrim was having some problems. The guards didn't give me the liberty of giving me the full story as I was arrested and sent to some prison.

Now here I am writing this, my life upside down. Not knowing whether or not I'm ever getting out of here. I wish I could set my eyes on my homeland just once more. I do miss Black Marsh dearly, but I'm here rotting in prison, a completely different Argonian. At least they gave me this parchment to write on. I can read my story over and over in disbelief, but nothing will help me get out of this place.

I always thought I was destined for much more than this, but I guess that was just a delusion of grandeur..."

~Amusei

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Nice. Looks like you put a lot of thought into this. By the way, I recently realized that choosing an Argonian in Skyrim is pretty weird given their aversion to the cold, hahaha. That won’t keep me from playing as one though :D

Cyberote

Mayor of Zufadt
I do a lot of thinking on my free time. It probably comes from my childhood. I had 4 older sisters, so I had nobody with anything in common with me, so I relied on my imagination to have fun. And I did! I always get lost in my imagination and I just love to think. And I remember way back before we even saw the Argonians' pics for Skyrim, I was scared to death that Argonians weren't going to make it into Skyrim due to the cold. I'm glad they're in. They're my favorite race.

Akatosh

Name: Odin
Race: Redguard
Birth Sign: Warrior

Odin is a simple minded Redguard that would rather draw blood than talk. He was Driven from hammerfall, no home no money,only the clothes on his back and his trusted blade. He was heading north east towards skyrim when the unthinkable happened. he stumbled across a village being destroyed burned by a mighty beast flying throw the air. but how can this be dragons have only been written about, well there is one right in front of him. he draws his sword and is ready for battle. he slashes and stabs at the dragon with no luck. only to have the dragon bite and claw back. after about 10 minutes the dragon finally flys away not defeated just retreating till another day. Odin sit here in this desecrated town when he notices in the distance a group of soldiers, he thinks that he is saved. but when approached by this group he is mistaken as someone who is supposed to be apprehended. so taken into custody along with a man named ulfric stormcloak they head to where the prisinores will be executed. Now Odin sit in shackles awaiting his fate.

I'm sorry i know this sucks.

Travis

Race: Brenton

Style: Ultimate glass canon. Offence over defense. Pure magic.

Background: Older than time itself. So unassuming as to draw no attention, and to be always underestimated. The old man that no one even really see's let alone perceives as a threat, then, a few muttered words, and subtle motions, and BAM. Magic like you have never seen. Ultimate destructive force.

Flamingtaco

Wow those are some deep characters. My first character is as follows:

Name: Dobby
Race:Dark Elf (Dunmer)
Class:Rogue. Dobby primarily uses stealth to avoid all out conflict when possible although he can be quite ruthless and enjoys a kill. He is efficient in destruction magic, one handed melee combat, and archery among other skills. He has resorted to thievery, but often considered members of the thieves' guild to be very petty. He is a deadly assassin.
Backstory: Dobby was born in Vvardenfell some time before the events of Morrowind. Although he remembers little of his childhood, he eventually found his way to Cyrodil. As a young and strong individual he was able to find work in Cheydinhal as a servant in the Count's hall, although feared by some for his race. Eventually this prejudice began to build up anger inside him. His rage was fueled especially by another servant, ironically another dark elf. Rather than openly attack the other elf, he began training himself in destruction magic. A member of the mages guild was happy to help the passionate and curious young individual. So as not leave any mark with elemental magic like his preferred lightning bolt, Dobby taught himself a spell powerful enough to stop his tormentor's heart instantly. Careful as he was, Dobby had left traces of evidence and he was caught a week later and taken to the imperial prison to await trial.
After becoming caught up in the assassination of Uriel Septim VIII, Dobby decided rather than take the Amulet of Kings as he had considered, that he would complete the emperor's wishes. His motivation was a mixture of curiosity, pride, and hope for glory. Within the next few months as he became a hero, the Champion of Cyrodil, Dobby indulged himself in other less glorious activities. Due to his murder, he was contacted by Lucien Lachance. Seeing the opportunity offered by the Dark Brotherhood, Dobby gladly joined, quickly rising to the rank of listener. Even as he dealt out death, Dobby realized that he didn't want to die, ever. Although dunmer are naturally long-lived, he knew that was not nearly enough for him. He gladly took Vicente Valtieri's offer of immortality through vampirism, but within only a week, he realized this half life was not for him. Not long after finding a cure, his efforts in fighting against the Daedra paid off and he became Champion of Cyrodil. For a time, Dobby basked in the fame and glory, at last he was no longer just a dark elf, at last he was wealthy beyond his wildest dreams. However, he found this new life boring and in the second year of the 4th century he faked his death and faded away from his heroics. Over next two centuries, Dobby laid low, searching for immortality. Many potions and magic spell extended his youthfulness, but nothing offered up his true desire. Eventually he took a break from the search, deciding instead to seek out his ancestry. Back in Vvardenfell he stumbled upon a startling secret which sent him racing to the province of Skyrim. Dobby was a dragon-born!

Flamingtaco

My second character is a breton mage who is also skillful with a mace. I'm probably going to do a khajiit or argonian early on as well. I'll come back with back stories for them a little later. Maybe a little more of an actual story rather than my quick unedited mess but I don't know if I can match Cyberote.

Akatosh

My second character would have to be a assassin/thief. most likely going to be a Khajiit.

Race: Dark Elf (werewolf)

Name: Debenex Anolf. (nickname nex)

Home town: border of cyrodill and Morrowind

Major skill: All

Back story:

when nex was just a boy his mother and farther was always hiding from the an ancient organisation of werewolf killers one the leader named Anon Hasilldor (the grand farther on Janus Hasilldor), The family of Anolf was the fastest Werewolf's in all of tamriel the reason of this was because of a legendary artefact a ring. The family had finally come to rest when the imperials had lost their trace. When Debenex was 16 the mother and farther was both killed but for some reason Debenex was spared but left alone with no one to guide him he was lost until 2 years later that same day a powerful Mage had frozen Nex and left him with a note of these words “young man the ring of your farther has been hidden from you in the planes of oblivion and for now the werewolf curse has been broken but your immortality has not been lifted you shall stay here until the time is right and 2 new emperors have taken born then the gates shall open” when that time had come Debenex had unfrozen the people had made a shrine around nex for all were trying to unfreeze him (all had failed) Debenex had awoke and read the letter of which the wizzard had froze to him but never read it all for he could not his eyes would blur. 2 years later nex had become a freelance theif in hammerfall.
On the last-seed of the year Debenex had stolen a powerful item and had been place in the imperial prison in cyrodill and it just so happens the emperor had been traviling through his cell later giveing him the amulet of kings he did not heed the emperors words and once again became a freelance theif and yet again got locked up. When he was out he had got a mysterious note from the grey fox and became the grey fox that very month. He later joined the mages guild only so he could make his own spells once there he enchanted a very special item and call it the " Sword Of Nex" it was like a baby to him. The following day nex gave the amulet to juffrie so he could be rid of it later he found out about the oblivion crisis and went there to find the ring had been taken by Dagon. When Dagon was freed in to tamreil Dagon threw the ring into Skyrim; Debenex was not at all happy with this so when he became champion of cyrodill he slew many people which the dark brotherhood recognised and later became listener of the black hand. The werewolf now lives in Bruma for he is near Skyrim. He later ventured off to Skyrim and that us where we leave this story FOR NOW!

Cyberote

Mayor of Zufadt
This one isn't as detailed as my Argonian, but after him I'll have a Khajiit and an Orc. This is the story for my Orc.

Name: Grognak (an homage to Fallout)
Race: Orc

Grognak isn't your typical Orc, but he is certainly powerful like most. He has a good heart and adventurous mind. Grognak loves adventure, especially sailing. He is well known and very much liked on many ports around Nirn. His love of fine wines, sailing and adventure always make for quite a conversation-starter.

One starry Skyrim night while Grognak was having a drink and a chat with one of his favorite bar-tenders, a madman burst through the tavern door demanding all the gold that they had. Grognak tried to calm the man down and talk him out of it, but the man was just blinded by greed and corruption. With a quick slash of the man's dagger, Grognak stumbled back, clutching his eye in pain. The pain didn't matter to him. His friends life was in danger. With a fierce roar and a dash, Grognak slew the assailant with his mighty axe. He looked down at his body with disbelief. He had never killed anybody before. Just beasts and the undead.

The guards came through the door wondering what happened. When the situation was explained, the guards weren't all that happy with Grognak. "Killing is still a crime" the guard said. Grognak was taken to jail to serve his sentence.

Flamingtaco

Excuse me for being a noob, but what is the reference? Grognak already sounds like such a good orcish name. As for the story, it sounds like Skyrim needs a better court system.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
And his arrest was a bit rediculous, but a murder's a murder in the eye of some people
People such as my pacifistic Nord :p ?

Flamingtaco

Do you think pacifism is actually a viable gameplay option? Most quests involve fighting something or other ad you basically have to kill dragons. Or do you just mean that you won't attack any non hostile npcs.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts