• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Geel-Kajin

Hey guys,

sorry for the long wait in my reply. Yes, I do agree competitions should have 2(Or possibly 3) categories. However, my forums do hold limited power. Making too many categories stretches the participants too thin.

Nevertheless, we will try to make future competitions with at least 2 categories. It will be a bigger risk, but we hope that will be more to everyone's liking.

Geel-Kajin

Shhh, don't show it! You might want to save that screenshot for the next competition. :p

Geel-Kajin

Well, then I do hope you will participate. As a side question, do you think the next competition should have a theme to it?

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Well, then I do hope you will participate. As a side question, do you think the next competition should have a theme to it?
How about Racial Theme, Like if you are an Altmer or a Dunmer then show your character's Heritage, Like a Dunmer should Have pics taken in Solstheim or the Backdrop of Red Mountain, An Altmer should wear Elven Armour and stand over a fallen enemy, A Nord Character should do the Same, Something like that?

Geel-Kajin

Indeed, those are all good ideas. Other themes could be nature, war and home. These are all worthy of consideration

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Indeed, those are all good ideas. Other themes could be nature, war and home. These are all worthy of consideration
another Theme could be a Supernatural theme for Vampires, Werewolves and Any Other Undead Creature, I use a Lich Mod called Undeath so they to should be Included in this theme as they also fit into the superntural category.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts