Skyrim Builds - The Toxicologist (Uses Spiders)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AS88

Staff member
I really like this one, gents. I'd always seen the spiders as just a novelty, but I will be playing this to see just how effective they are as the main aspect of the build.

Also, SIX THOUSAND SUBS?! Hipster me points out that I was there from the start! ;)

mattizcool

Flying lawnmowers are cool.
I have never seen a build like this before. Now if only my internet would allow me to get Dragonborn...

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

FudgeMuppet

I really like this one, gents. I'd always seen the spiders as just a novelty, but I will be playing this to see just how effective they are as the main aspect of the build.

Also, SIX THOUSAND SUBS?! Hipster me points out that I was there from the start! ;)

thanks :) we still feel small though. Our goals are much higher however we're currently pretty happy :D

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
This build is awsome, haven't tried it yet, but at some point i will. I like the back story of her, adds a nice concept while playing this type of build, also I think the spiders could even wotk with a necro build or maybe even a druid build, druids and spiders go good together plus with the potions and magic it really fits the RP aspect

FudgeMuppet

This build is awsome, haven't tried it yet, but at some point i will. I like the back story of her, adds a nice concept while playing this type of build, also I think the spiders could even wotk with a necro build or maybe even a druid build, druids and spiders go good together plus with the potions and magic it really fits the RP aspect

That's a really good idea! Have you seen our druid build? I can imagine it working well with that however maybe with a female Nord.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I will be trying this build or something vary similar soon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts