• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jei El

We will be avenged.
I just don't like using 2 Handed weapons. Anyway, another alternative for fur is the Skaal Coat.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
I guess If you had to but I found one. That was already dead

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

The Skaal Hunters, they take on a Bull Netch, and as long as you don't tank it, Impact lockstun or something like that, he's almost certain to kill one. Random what kind of armor they're wearing, though.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
The Skaal Hunters, they take on a Bull Netch, and as long as you don't tank it, Impact lockstun or something like that, he's almost certain to kill one. Random what kind of armor they're wearing, though.
Plus there's the Skaal hat and boots.

Plus there's the Skaal hat and boots.
Yes, but again, they're Leather teir, and can't be improved, so would mostly be for looks. I'd go with Foresworn Boots/gloves, because they're better with just a little Smithing. To me, Scaled would probably be the best curaiss.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
More than welcome to use mine and adjust it to your needs and style of game play, all I ask is for you to tell me how it worked.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
More than welcome to use mine and adjust it to your needs and style of game play, all I ask is for you to tell me how it worked.

Well. this has been an interesting character so far. 2H is almost OP in my opinion. I am already level 24, having only played this weekend. I have struggled with a Draugr Overlord, but that is about it. Why cannot we shout that frequently? Disarmed me like 6 times in one battle....:mad:

It is fun though, smacking things around on Adept with a Battleaxe in light armor. I did blend this idea with another barbarian build on here, so i am not using magicka, except healing. I also honored Mara, and went to valthuume, so I am pretty resistant to poison, especially when I am a Breton. Thanks for the idea though, this is interesting so far. :beermug:

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Well. this has been an interesting character so far. 2H is almost OP in my opinion. I am already level 24, having only played this weekend. I have struggled with a Draugr Overlord, but that is about it. Why cannot we shout that frequently? Disarmed me like 6 times in one battle....:mad:

It is fun though, smacking things around on Adept with a Battleaxe in light armor. I did blend this idea with another barbarian build on here, so i am not using magicka, except healing. I also honored Mara, and went to valthuume, so I am pretty resistant to poison, especially when I am a Breton. Thanks for the idea though, this is interesting so far. :beermug:
I hate 2h. You're welcome :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts