Skyrim, And The Favorite/Hotkey System You Might Not Even Know About

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Balance

Own Face.
Skyrim, And The Favorite/Hotkey System You Might Not Even Know About

(Originally posted to my website, 12/19/11) Check out the link to read it there, along with the horde of other Skyrim stuff I've posted!

Let me just start with a bit of a frustrated rant. I've probably played half a dozen characters to level 30+ in Skyrim - tonight I retired a level 34 assassin, because for whatever reason the save became too buggy.

NPC's wouldn't talk to each other. I had a few quests (that I had done previously) bug for no reason. Things weren't spawning, and even a brand new bug - I killed a boss, his corpse was on the ground in front of me. I could hit it with spells, shouts, etc. to move it around, but the game would NOT let me loot it, no matter where I positioned the corpse. It dropped an item for the next step of the quest. Very cool. The bugs on this save were bu far the worst and most wide spread of any I've had before - it was multiple quests, NPC's, etc. Really terrible. Moving on.

What I wanted to write about this go-around was the favorite/hotkey system, which you might not even know exists unless you've played previous Elder Scrolls games, and/or you've accidentally stumbled across it during your adventures in Skyrim.

For whatever reason, this forum won't let me post the full article with screen shots to go along with the explanations. Without them, this won't make much sense. Head on over to my site and check out the rest if you want to figure out how to actually use the hotkey/favorite system, or just use it a little better.

Wetoji

Thanks alot for the link man. I love anything that makes it easier/quicker to change items.

fuzor100

Wow, nice finding on this. Finally i can quick change weapon without clicking on favourite.
Thanks alot man.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts