Skyrim 3rd DLC Ideas? please discuss

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

treefrogtrent

I think it should include many new small quest lines and then one big one. It could be about Rune from thieves guild Saying he's from Atmora and he is the last of his kind and he asks you to help him explore and rid the evil of his homeland.

AGiantPie

I really want to see a dlc that expands on and fleshes out the Psijic Order. The Isle of Artaem would be quite similar in size and scope as the Shivering Isles. Its a new, large area but its not an entire province like Skyrim is. Plus there is the fact that it has disappeared somewhere, and it would be easy enough in-game to have a small little portal like the Shivering Isles had. I also hope they add more spells with a dlc like this, as the current spell list is a bit boring. The Destruction school has about 5 different spells that are slightly changed for fire, frost, and lightning.

Don Fatshine

Daedric Servant
Either Psijic Order, Dragon Cult Revival, or any "Were" lore dealing with any of the following: Werebear, Wereboar, Werecrocodile, Werelion (my preferred choice since my main character is a Khajiit :)), Wereshark, or Werevulture. Shark or Vulture would be awesome because Bethesda can expand the underwater gameplay or have actual flight? (Gliding would be more balanced when dealing with enemies other than dragons). If they choose wolf then perhaps having a "Dawnguard" equivalent DLC which expands on it, but they already added a werewolf skill tree.

PapaC420

I actually would like a DLC where you can build your own fort, or city. And become Jarl of any existing city. If you build you own fort, rule it, hire outsides for bandits/ or have followers protect it. Or create your own city and rule it, or become Jarl in any other city in Skyrim. Add war quests as you'd like, and take over Skyrim to become high king...I WISH

stagnant94

I actually would like a DLC where you can build your own fort, or city. And become Jarl of any existing city. If you build you own fort, rule it, hire outsides for bandits/ or have followers protect it. Or create your own city and rule it, or become Jarl in any other city in Skyrim. Add war quests as you'd like, and take over Skyrim to become high king...I WISH
i actually made a thread about that ages ago. for advertisement purpose I'm gonna link it here:

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could become jarl? | Skyrim Forums

PapaC420

i actually made a thread about that ages ago. for advertisement purpose I'm gonna link it here:

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could become jarl? | Skyrim Forums

You have the right idea sir, wouldn't that be awesome? I believe it'd be do-able. How cool it'd be to become Jarl and control city building, and armies. complete with a high king quest. Or even the fort idea, have some people work under you and have a badass Fort. That is 100% what I want them to add on in a DLC or in the next game If not possible to produce yet.

AGiantPie

You have the right idea sir, wouldn't that be awesome? I believe it'd be do-able. How cool it'd be to become Jarl and control city building, and armies. complete with a high king quest. Or even the fort idea, have some people work under you and have a badass Fort. That is 100% what I want them to add on in a DLC or in the next game If not possible to produce yet.
There is a fantastic mod that does something similar to this called "Become King of Riverhelm the Return." It is on the Nexus and you should check it out.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
You misunderstand, I don't want to replace the current quest line, I want them to add another, it starts with rebuilding the DB's influence and eventually assigns you to assassinate elenwen. Obviously you'd have to have completed the missions she's in. But after that it's night time for lady elenwen

I think a DLC that extended the guild's storylines would be most enjoyable. The college could hunt after the Psjjic Order. The Companions could go out into the wild and explore the bestial side of their organization, possibly with werebears. The Thieve's Guild could further explore Nocturnal's rule and have the player conquer Riften from the shadows and hit high-price targets in giant manors and castles. The Dark Brotherhood could have the Night Mother giving you another big contract, but Elenwen is to essential to the main quest to be killed off in a guild, potentially before the main quest is completed.

Nightfhang

I'm pretty sure that with Hearthfire's release that there's only a few possible options.
1. A Halloween or Christmas themed type dlc. (unlikely but plausible)
2. Creating a town around your new house.
You own the land, you've already built on it and knowing bethesda it was all just a set-up for something bigger. The only thing I can think of as a bigger add-on for Hearthfire would be building a fort.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I'm pretty sure that with Hearthfire's release that there's only a few possible options.
1. A Halloween or Christmas themed type dlc. (unlikely but plausible)
2. Creating a town around your new house.
You own the land, you've already built on it and knowing bethesda it was all just a set-up for something bigger. The only thing I can think of as a bigger add-on for Hearthfire would be building a fort.

Bethesda has no track record of any holiday thing, so hopefully those won't happen and we'll get to crawl some new dungeons.

the_joe

since the entire cultural theme of skyrim is influenced by northern european culture.

I WANT A BAGPIPE AS A FOR BARDS AVAILABLE INSTRUMENT!

scotish gamers may be delighted and others may fear this new and terrible (weapon of) psychological warfare!

additionaly i would like to see more enemys on horseback.
and speers - a must. speers to elegantly pick an enemy of his horse, sweep a foe of his feet and keep a bandit on distance.
i`d love to see the armor set`s being more divided into subcatigories. meaning that.
in addition to a helmet, hat or any other headgear one may have the possiblility to wear a mask in addition.
beneth the bodyarmor one may ware a additional set of clothes (such as a chain armor)
arms being sperated into upper arm, arm bed and hand wich all can have different setts of armor put on them.
legs also may be differentiated adding "trousers" or "leg armor" and maybe a kilt!
and the possibility to have a ring on each individual finger except for the thumb.
and since heartfire made it possible to design your own house - why not make it possible to design the shape of you weapons.
considering additiona questlines, how about something arround refugees from morrowind searching for a new home.
and of course the extermination of the thalmor

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
!!!!!!!!!!!!SNOW ELF SPOILER !!!!!!!!!!! Don't read if you haven't finished Dawnguard

I can say some Idea's that I "DON'T" think will happen :D

My mind has changed about it as new DLC's have come out.

Snow Elve DLC idea - Won't happen. When you play Dawnguard, it's pretty evident that it's the closest thing to a Snow Elf/ Falmer expansion we are going to get. There are tons of Snow Elf Lore, Items, and Side quests. All that and the fact that the Hidden Vale has pretty much been stated that it's the last of any Snow Elf society......and they are all dead except one... and that One snow elf isn't you, so you will never be able to roll a Snow Elf :sadface:.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
!!!!!!!!!!!!SNOW ELF SPOILER !!!!!!!!!!! Don't read if you haven't finished Dawnguard

I can say some Idea's that I "DON'T" think will happen :D

My mind has changed about it as new DLC's have come out.

Snow Elve DLC idea - Won't happen. When you play Dawnguard, it's pretty evident that it's the closest thing to a Snow Elf/ Falmer expansion we are going to get. There are tons of Snow Elf Lore, Items, and Side quests. All that and the fact that the Hidden Vale has pretty much been stated that it's the last of any Snow Elf society......and they are all dead except one... and that One snow elf isn't you, so you will never be able to roll a Snow Elf :sadface:.

There still might be other pockets of snow elves out there.

Dylen

im a big orc fan i would love there to be the first orc related dlc where you back to their homeland or a new huge stronghold shows up in skyrim and trys to take over the south or something awsm they never go to much into orcs witch is dissapointing there a great strong race and would love to know more!

rederror

Silent observer
I guess it will most likely be something to do with thalmor, and will be elf based. Damn it, I'm sick of these godamn mer in this god damn game. Give the beast races a chance, give them their racial armor and weapons.
Spears would also be nice. :3

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts