Skyrim 3rd DLC Ideas? please discuss

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Let's all dress in Alik'r clothing and use Scimitars and pretend to be pirates! YARGH!

Why not pirates? They gave us a pirate ship in Oblivion. When I first started Skyrim I came across pirate stuff right away. I think it would be cool to have a seafaring ES game. Bring back air & water fighting. Bring in some mythical beasts. Start off with a small quick boat & work your way up.

JakeGeorge!

Orc Life
Whatever the DLC is about, I just hope it has scaled combat. I didn't like going through DG on my lvl 40 warrior with pretty much no challenge. Enemies should be a level below/above whatever the player is.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
Why not pirates? They gave us a pirate ship in Oblivion. When I first started Skyrim I came across pirate stuff right away. I think it would be cool to have a seafaring ES game. Bring back air & water fighting. Bring in some mythical beasts. Start off with a small quick boat & work your way up.
I didn't say I disagreed, I was getting in character XD

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
The Vigilants of Stendarr, expanded in Dawnguard are pretty darned LG. You can't beat a motto like "Come into the light, or we will DRAG YOU THERE!" That puts it right on the line, IMO.

Heck, the head of the Dawnguard is so LG he's nearly psychotic.

I played my first char LG, but stupid. That's how he stumbled into all those Daedric artifacts while saving damsels, etc. :)
Those really arne't LG as mush as they are CG

... I was talking radiant Quests of "Healing People....Feeding Poor.... yada yada" There hasn't been a faction like that since Daggerfall.

tutynator

I was kind of thinking the Snow Elves or the Dwemer could've taken refuge underwater, in a sort of Atlantis looking city. In the process of expanding their city, they stumble upon Blackreach and a war between them and the Falmer ensues. The Thalmor, doing whatever it is they do, looking for an artifact or something, find Blackreach too and a three-way war ensues.

Also:
-Hobbits somewhere would be cool.
-Weapons like spears or ball-and-chains would be awesome.
-The possibility to join a religious order and maybe a long quest line for it as well.
-The option to become something other than a vampire or a werewolf.
-A quest where one turns into a ghost or a specter.
-More summonable plops.
-The option to become a Jarl, and maybe High King.
-Children that aren't Nords.
-Maybe sailing or flying or some plops like that would be cool.

rederror

Silent observer
I think there should be something with argonians and khajit, they haven't really got much in skyrim, and some logical stuff needs to be put in. Like if an argonian turns into a vampire lord, he suddenly loses his tail, scales, mouth, teeth, everything that defines an argonian. That just isn't right, same goes for werewolves.

Or, maybe we could just slap all of this, everything suggested above, together into one mega awesome DLC to rule them all :3

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Links are apparently useless.

So, I was walking my dog, thinking about Skyrim and boats. And I had a great idea for a third Skyrim DLC, called Baelfyre.

So, the Vigilant of Stendarr are beast, but Bethesda didn't do anything with them in Skyrim, right?
In the DLC, a new area in the Sea of Ghosts called the Baelfyre Isles is introduced, which is home to one of the strongholds of the Vigilant of Stendarr, and their (newly made up) elite guard, the Stone Crusaders or something badass sounding like that, are doing all fine and dandy. But then, a hidden group of Dragon Cultists emerges, scheming to capture the Baelfyre Isles so they have a forward base to spread into Skyrim and reintroduce dragon worship.

Why involve the Vigilant of Stendarr in this? Well, one of Alduin's old lieutenants, known as Kehlavyr, his right hand dragon after Paarthurnax but before Odahviing, was banished to Oblivion by the old nord heroes, who assumed he had died. Instead, he was trapped in whatever daedra's realm of Oblivion, and the dragon priests of this modern dragon cult had to make a pact with that daedra to bring him back to the realm of mortals. The catch to the cult's agreement with random daedra, though, was that they had to wipe out of Vigilant of Stendarr, so said daedra could get his revenge.

The Dragonborn knows little about this, but is told by a mysterious messenger that a new, strong dragon has emerged and goes off to slay it, but the Vigilant of Stendarr approach him when he arrives, asking him to join them and help defeat Kehlavyr, dragon cultists, and daedra.

The Baelfyre DLC would also introduce...

Spears.
Vigilant of Stendarr armor/weapon sets.
Boat expansions.
New dragon shouts.
New magic.
And everything but the kitchen sink.

Anyone got feedback, things to add, anything like that?

Lord-Vlad

I`m thinking of a DLC named Apokalipse, and in it apokalipse monks try to purify the land ( destroy it ) and you can fight them or join them ! IT should contain epic new quests and epic new Apokaliptic armor and weapons, the best weapons and armors from the game, should be colored with dark grey and purple.A new world to discover AND new secrets ! It can also contain the Seratic Armor by maniczombie, you know, the apokalipse monks should have the apokalipse armor and the Great Order ( second new faction ) should have the seratic one !

Skyrim Apokalipse :
I hope you like the idea and if you do, then...
...Like...

P.S. Take a look at the image below I made !

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 7

AesirPantheon

are they going to wrap up the thalmor story plot, they hinted at it at the end of both quest lines in that ulfric hinted that the war wasnt over and the thalmor will be coming. tullious also said that the relationship with the thalmor was not good, and hinted at a hidden empire agenda to reclaim there place.
also, i think a good dlc would be with the hero given the opportunity to ascend to divinity upon death if he completes a task to prove his worth, like maybe the divine are in trouble and the deadra are launching a plot to destroy them.
things i would like to see:
meet tiber septem
new spells; destruction spells that arent flame, frost, lightning. the most prominent magic is light according to the alyeds (spelling?).
enchantments that enhance ability: higher spell damage/ duration/ power, enchantment that boosts the duration of alchemic effects
and most of all, i want chest organization, i mean seriously its so hard to find things in chests because they have no organization.
go to arteum with the psijics
maybe a new transformation in addition to the werewolf and vampire lord, transformations that appeal to ones respective class, like a warrior would transform into a large stone soldier, an assassin would turn into a shadowy being, a wizard would turn into a white haired, divinely sized, gliding, power infused humanoid figure with all the traditional wizard charactoristics (big white beard, white robe, and glowing cloud surrounding him).

LoreUs3r

Options to join more factions, Thalmor/Falmer invasion. Ability to play as a Falmer, you wouldn't be BLINDED per say, but you found a mystical Heart shaped alchemy ingrediant, being a Falmer, you ate it. The Daedra Heart, with it's great capacity for healing, healed you of your ailment.

I absolutely loathe this idea, but in order to play as a falmer of a snow elf or a dwemer (i know you didn't say the others but its on my mind.) then Mister Head of beth studios would have to create a unique intro for each race to accomadate this new race. also, I wasnt aware ,even with the powers of daedra hearts, that it could cure years and years of abuse by the dwemer. It even... Sorry i'm a very practical and lore friendly thinker. :/

LoreUs3r

I`m thinking of a DLC named Apokalipse, and in it apokalipse monks try to purify the land ( destroy it ) and you can fight them or join them ! IT should contain epic new quests and epic new Apokaliptic armor and weapons, the best weapons and armors from the game, should be colored with dark grey and purple.A new world to discover AND new secrets ! It can also contain the Seratic Armor by maniczombie, you know, the apokalipse monks should have the apokalipse armor and the Great Order ( second new faction ) should have the seratic one !

Skyrim Apokalipse :
I hope you like the idea and if you do, then...
...Like...

P.S. Take a look at the image below I made !

Somehow, i like this idea. But.. its just a wee bit unrealistic. i mean really. since when would beth go through all of that trouble.

LoreUs3r

are they going to wrap up the thalmor story plot, they hinted at it at the end of both quest lines in that ulfric hinted that the war wasnt over and the thalmor will be coming. tullious also said that the relationship with the thalmor was not good, and hinted at a hidden empire agenda to reclaim there place.
also, i think a good dlc would be with the hero given the opportunity to ascend to divinity upon death if he completes a task to prove his worth, like maybe the divine are in trouble and the deadra are launching a plot to destroy them.
things i would like to see:
meet tiber septem
new spells; destruction spells that arent flame, frost, lightning. the most prominent magic is light according to the alyeds (spelling?).
enchantments that enhance ability: higher spell damage/ duration/ power, enchantment that boosts the duration of alchemic effects
and most of all, i want chest organization, i mean seriously its so hard to find things in chests because they have no organization.
go to arteum with the psijics
maybe a new transformation in addition to the werewolf and vampire lord, transformations that appeal to ones respective class, like a warrior would transform into a large stone soldier, an assassin would turn into a shadowy being, a wizard would turn into a white haired, divinely sized, gliding, power infused humanoid figure with all the traditional wizard charactoristics (big white beard, white robe, and glowing cloud surrounding him).

I enjoy this one.. but.. well the alyeds were just the high elves... that were in cyrrodil before man... I dont really see how that makes them so... special. Tiber Septim... Well... I like it. He... I guess that'd give the empire some leverage over the high elves... er... thalmor...

LoreUs3r

Tiber Septim was buried in the catacombs of Sancre Tor among the members of the Reman Dynasty. (Info from the Skyrim Wiki)

I've read that Tiber Septim was the last immigrant from Atmora to Tamriel. However now I just read that Tiber was born as Hjalti Early-Beard in Alcaire. A province on the Southern Coast of High Rock. So maybe a dlc dealing with Tiber Septim would explain a lot.

He died in cyrrodil... so...

LoreUs3r

I'm hoping for an expedition to Atmora. Like you know how the Fallout: New Vegas Dlcs take you to different places like California and Utah. Well that would be neat to travel to Atmora and to discover a horrible secret that is the reason why civilization in Atmora ended or became drastically reduced. And now as the Dragonborn, you have to prevent that horrible secret from spreading to Skyrim and the rest of Tamriel.

And hopefully the next dlc comes out before November 6, if not I'll be stuck in Halo 4 before I could even get on the next Skyrim dlc, lol.

Ahh.. new vegas addons... I approve your idea. :3

LoreUs3r

Yes i have heard that Hearthfire is a small DLC preparing us for a big third one as they have done this in the past, what do you guys think the third DLC will be about?

Spears. Lots of spears. No guns. Ever. Never. I would like a more expanded armor selection... Also... The thalmor must be eliminated. I'd... Maybe... Want a wider selection of spells. I wish my actions carried more weight. I assassinated the emperor and all i get is a few people talking about it? Wheres the disarray? where is the general lawlessness?

stagnant94

stagnant94

I personally enjoyed the current storyline, (questline) and they'd have to delete anyone who h completed the line before the release of said DLC.
You misunderstand, I don't want to replace the current quest line, I want them to add another, it starts with rebuilding the DB's influence and eventually assigns you to assassinate elenwen. Obviously you'd have to have completed the missions she's in. But after that it's night time for lady elenwen

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts