Skyrim 3rd DLC Ideas? please discuss

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

EragonSkyrim

Yes i have heard that Hearthfire is a small DLC preparing us for a big third one as they have done this in the past, what do you guys think the third DLC will be about?

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Options to join more factions, Thalmor/Falmer invasion. Ability to play as a Falmer, you wouldn't be BLINDED per say, but you found a mystical Heart shaped alchemy ingrediant, being a Falmer, you ate it. The Daedra Heart, with it's great capacity for healing, healed you of your ailment.

Torok

A DLC where you take out the Thalmor with either the Stormcloak or the Imperial army, but it won't be just like the civil war where you've defeated the other side within a few days, a week or two tops. It'll be an epic struggle that goes on for months and with massive battles. And since the Thalmor are mainly mages the war will be more epic. And depending on how you play and how well the battles go you will either win or lose the war and that effects all of Skyrim.

stagnant94

a whole new dark brotherhood questline in which you are assigned to murder elenwen

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Thalmor crap, cause Thalmor are the dope, yo'.

I'm wondering if Bethesda plans to release this supposedly "big dlc" when the 30 day exclusive deal ends for Hearthfire on Xbox Live. So that would be around October, which would be almost a year since the actual game was released.

And in a way, I'm hoping that Bethesda releases a new threat that we would never expect. Were all thinking falmer, thalmor, dwemer and things like that. But wouldn't it be interesting if they released a new creature that we never heard of that threatened the safety of Skyrim. And it wouldn't be the occasional vampire attack in a city like Dawnguard. It would be like the creatures or monsters storming a whole city and you having to fend them off.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I'm wondering if Bethesda plans to release this supposedly "big dlc" when the 30 day exclusive deal ends for Hearthfire on Xbox Live. So that would be around October, which would be almost a year since the actual game was released.

And in a way, I'm hoping that Bethesda releases a new threat that we would never expect. Were all thinking falmer, thalmor, dwemer and things like that. But wouldn't it be interesting if they released a new creature that we never heard of that threatened the safety of Skyrim. And it wouldn't be the occasional vampire attack in a city like Dawnguard. It would be like the creatures or monsters storming a whole city and you having to fend them off.
Like dragons, but better XD

Options to join more factions, Thalmor/Falmer invasion. Ability to play as a Falmer, you wouldn't be BLINDED per say, but you found a mystical Heart shaped alchemy ingrediant, being a Falmer, you ate it. The Daedra Heart, with it's great capacity for healing, healed you of your ailment.

You would still hate everything like all Falmer. No Daedra Heart is gonna cure vengeance.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I'm thinking they should do something with the werewolves, or maybe even the Falmer.

But after that, I want them to put Skyrim away for a while. EI WUNTZ FALOWT 4!1111!!1!11

EragonSkyrim

i am interested in a thalmor v imperial/stormcloak war, more of a thalmor invasion would be utterly class with as one of you said weeks of battles and hardship, i think the most logical release for 3rd dlc would be just before xmas as making money is a big part for bethesda

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
A DLC with fluffy kittens and rainbows, and I want the Legion and Stormcloaks to be turned into cute little puppies, and loads of happy bandits raiding cities with flowers :)

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
A DLC with fluffy kittens and rainbows, and I want the Legion and Stormcloaks to be turned into cute little puppies, and loads of happy bandits raiding cities with flowers. IM SO PRETTY AND BEAUTIFULLY PINK!
What are you, a Pyro?

Unit7

I like this... but only if it would be possible to fail to protect a city. Not sure about everyone else but I'd love to be able to lose. You escape with the survivors and the city becomes a ruin. Of course you'd later beable to reclaim the city from the monsters.

I dunno I just think it make things more interesting.

All I really want is some Thalmor stuff. Hell maybe the Thalmor in their quest to locate the Dragon Priest Masks and whatever else they are trying to get they stumble onto some ancient evil that has long been forgotten. Because in a world like Tamriel... I am sure there are plenty of evils like this.

or I dunno.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I like this... but only if it would be possible to fail to protect a city. Not sure about everyone else but I'd love to be able to lose. You escape with the survivors and the city becomes a ruin. Of course you'd later beable to reclaim the city from the monsters.

I dunno I just think it make things more interesting.

All I really want is some Thalmor stuff. Hell maybe the Thalmor in their quest to locate the Dragon Priest Masks and whatever else they are trying to get they stumble onto some ancient evil that has long been forgotten. Because in a world like Tamriel... I am sure there are plenty of evils like this.

or I dunno.

Or remember how the Synod wanted to find great magical artifacts. They were after the Staff of Magnus. They could go after the masks.

flamethrower181

I would love a Dwemer dlc. It could begin in that big Dwemer cave forgot the name, a deadra could order you to do something but on the quest you meet a Dwemer so you help him. By helping the Dwemer kill dremora he grants you a dwarves sword but when you return to any city you fing it under siege for dwarves robots catapults and lots of Dwemer. The aim would be win the war.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
A DLC that's released on PS3. :eek:
I'm not sure Bethesda would go for such a crazy idea though

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
My suggestions:
- Bring the Windhelm Pit into the game. (After scouring the Creation Kit, it looks like there was originally supposed to be a fight in said pit between the player and Alain Dufont in one of the early Dark Brotherhood quests.)
- Involve either the Thalmor or Falmer somehow.
- Introduce spears and spear animations.
- Out-of-Skyrim locational add-on. (Atmora? Blacklight in Morrowind? Jenassa in High Rock? Elinhir in Hammerfell? Probably not Bruma; Oblivion was too recent.)
- More stuff to do in Markarth, Falkreath, and Morthal.

As for a release date, one plausible candidate is Tuesday, November 20 (or the Friday just before that), to account for Thanksgiving/Black Friday sales and the holiday shopping season in general.

Another candidate date would be Wednesday, December 12 - yes, that's a non-holiday-week Wednesday, but:
- it's 12/12/12, mirroring Skyrim's 11/11/11 release date
- many colleges will have already released students for winter break, or will that Friday (the disadvantage is that it'll also be final exam week in many schools; Bethesda may want to wait until Friday 12/14/12).
- it's right in the middle of holiday shopping season

I'm hoping for an expedition to Atmora. Like you know how the Fallout: New Vegas Dlcs take you to different places like California and Utah. Well that would be neat to travel to Atmora and to discover a horrible secret that is the reason why civilization in Atmora ended or became drastically reduced. And now as the Dragonborn, you have to prevent that horrible secret from spreading to Skyrim and the rest of Tamriel.

And hopefully the next dlc comes out before November 6, if not I'll be stuck in Halo 4 before I could even get on the next Skyrim dlc, lol.

Does anyone know where Tiber Septim was laid to rest? Perhaps something of a pilgrimage to locate his resting place? Maybe tie it in with an Atmora add on. Since Skyrim is in a way built around the ban of Talos warship. Plus it would be cool to see part of the land in which the Nords originally called home.

Tiber Septim was buried in the catacombs of Sancre Tor among the members of the Reman Dynasty. (Info from the Skyrim Wiki)

I've read that Tiber Septim was the last immigrant from Atmora to Tamriel. However now I just read that Tiber was born as Hjalti Early-Beard in Alcaire. A province on the Southern Coast of High Rock. So maybe a dlc dealing with Tiber Septim would explain a lot.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts